Merging robotics and biology
A cyborg (cybernetic organism) is a combination of machine and living tissue. Our project involves the interdisciplinary development of a robot interfaced with biological neural networks.
Check out our recent 2017 ECAL paper: Towards Making a Cyborg: A Closed-Loop Reservoir-Neuro System
Visit our stand at UKA Technology Conference 16. October.
Strategic Research Area
NTNU departments involved
- Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine
- Engineering Design and Materials
- Electronics and Telecommunications
- Interdisciplinary Studies of Culture
- Philosophy and Religious Studies