DARIAH-EU initiative at NTNU
Digital Research Infrastructure for the Arts and Humanities (DARIAH)
DARIAH is a pan-european infrastructure for arts and humanities scholars working with computational methods. It supports digital research as well as the teaching of digital research methods.
Tueday 24 October, 1000 - 1200 - Open DARIAH event at NTNU
Venue: Rådssalen, Main building at Gløshaugen (Høgskoleringen 1, 7491 Trondheim)
- Introduction: DARIAH and ARTEC (Andrew Perkis, NTNU)
- Key Note about Computer Games Research (Espen Aarseth, ITU)
- Open access to research data, from a legal perspective (Morten Øien, NTNU)
- NTNU strategy on Open research data (Freddy Barstad, NTNU IT)
- NTNU and Open Science (Henrik Karlstrøm, NTNU UB)
For information about participating in the DARIAH network, please see the page "How to engage".
We are happy to share information about events, conferences, workshops and research projects on the pages for Links and Calendar. For requests about sharing information, please send an email to Thomas Sørlie Hansen.