Faculty of Medicine
The Faculty of Medicine is a teaching and research institution within the field of medicine and health. We are part of the Integratetd University Hospital in Trondheim together with St. Olavs Hospital.
We offer exiting and challenging programmes of study for international degree students.
Did you know that:
- our researchers discovered the brain's GPS, the gridcells?
- We organize one of the largest health studies ever performed: The HUNT study?
- our researchers were pioneers in the use of ultrasound?
- together with St. Olavs Hospital we are one of Europe's most modern university hospitals?
Find out more about our research.
Centres and projects
- Centre for the biology of memory/The Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience
- European Palliative Care Research Centre
- Centre of Molecular Inflammation Reseach (CEMIR)
- Cardiac Exercise Research Group/K.G. Jebsen Center for Exercise in Medicine
- The Nord-Trøndelag health study (HUNT)
- K. G. Jebsen - senter for myelomforskning
- MI Lab
Contact Faculty of Medicine
- Telephone +47 72 82 07 00
- Business address:
- Medisinsk teknisk forskningssenter (MTFS)
- Det medisinske fakultet
- Olav Kyrres g. 9
- Opening hours: 0800-1545 (May-August 0800-1500)
- Postal address:
- Postboks 8905
- NTNU, Det medisinske fakultet
- 7491 Trondheim
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Use the indoor navigation system MazeMap to find your way on Campus Øya.