Booking at the core facilities using iLAB solution
Our core facilitites use a common bookingsystem from iLab solutions. At our cores you may book instruments or order services, but to do so you need to register in iLab.
You only need to register once if you are using more than one core facility.
Please contact our core facility managers if you need advice on how to set up an experiment or if you need training before you set up requests in the booking system.
Register as new user in iLab:
All NTNU users must register with their NTNU email account.
- Bioinformatics Core Facility (BioCore)
- Cellular and Molecular Imaging Core Facility (CMIC)
- Comparative Medicine Core Facility (CoMed)
- Genomics Core Facility (GCF)
- MR core facility
- Proteomics and Metabolomics Core Facility (PROMEC)
- NeXt Move