We offer exiting and challenging programmes of study for international degree students.
Did you know that:
- our researchers discovered the brain's GPS, the gridcells?
- We organize one of the largest health studies ever performed: The HUNT study?
- our researchers were pioneers in the use of ultrasound?
- together with St. Olavs Hospital we are one of Europe's most modern university hospitals?
Find out more about our research.
Centres and projects
- Centre for the biology of memory/The Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience
- European Palliative Care Research Centre
- Centre of Molecular Inflammation Reseach (CEMIR)
- Cardiac Exercise Research Group/K.G. Jebsen Center for Exercise in Medicine
- The Nord-Trøndelag health study (HUNT)
- K. G. Jebsen - senter for myelomforskning
- MI Lab
Contact Faculty of Medicine
- Telephone +47 72 82 07 00
- Business address:
- Medisinsk teknisk forskningssenter (MTFS)
- Det medisinske fakultet
- Olav Kyrres g. 9
- Opening hours: 0800-1545 (May-August 0800-1500)
- Postal address:
- Postboks 8905
- NTNU, Det medisinske fakultet
- 7491 Trondheim
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Use the indoor navigation system MazeMap to find your way on Campus Øya.