Research at the Departments
- Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine
- Laboratory Medicine, Children's and Women's Health
- Public Health and General Practice
- Circulation and Medical Imaging
National centres and projects
- Cardiac Exercise Research Group/K.G. Jebsen Center for Exercise in Medicine
- Centre for the biology of memory/The Kavli Institute for Systems Neuroscience
- Centre of Molecular Inflammation Reseach (CEMIR)
- European Palliative Care Research Centre
- The Nord-Trøndelag health study (HUNT)
- MI Lab
- K. G. Jebsen - senter for myelomforskning
Are you a researcher?
Health Research Guide
Are you planning to conduct research at The Faculty of Medicine?
Core facilities with up-to–date equipments have been established to support basic and clinical research, available for users from research institutions and the industrial sector.
The PhD programme at The Faculty of Medicine
The PhD programme is a three-year organized training programme aiming to train independent researchers on an international level in interaction with national and international research environments.
PhD thesis defence
Contact Faculty of Medicine
- Telephone +47 72 82 07 00
- Visiting address:
- Medisinsk teknisk forskningssenter (MTFS)
- Det medisinske fakultet
- Olav Kyrres g. 9
- Opening hours: 0800-1545 (May-August 0800-1500)
- Postal address:
- Postboks 8905
- NTNU, Det medisinske fakultet
- 7491 Trondheim
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the indoor navigation system MazeMap to find your way on Campus Øya.