Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Higher frequency of certain cancers in LRRK2 G2019S mutation carriers with Parkinson disease a pooled analysis. JAMA Neurology. vol. 72 (1).
- (2015) Changes in actin dynamics and F-actin structure both in synaptoneurosomes of LRRK2(R1441G) mutant mice and in primary human fibroblasts of LRRK2(G2019S) mutation carriers. Neuroscience. vol. 284.
- (2015) Clinical correlations with lewy body pathology in LRRK2-related Parkinson disease. JAMA Neurology. vol. 72 (1).
- (2015) Familial aggregation of Parkinson's disease in the Faroe Islands. Movement Disorders. vol. 30 (4).
- (2015) Genetically-controlled Vesicle-Associated Membrane Protein 1 expression may contribute to Alzheimer's pathophysiology and susceptibility. Molecular Neurodegeneration. vol. 10 (1).
- (2014) Elevated levels of cerebrospinal fluid α-synuclein oligomers in healthy asymptomatic LRRK2 mutation carriers. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 6.
- (2014) Changes in matrix metalloprotease activity and progranulin levels may contribute to the pathophysiological function of mutant leucine-rich repeat kinase 2. Glia. vol. 62 (7).
- (2014) Alpha-synuclein repeat variants and survival in Parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders. vol. 29 (8).
- (2014) The protective effect of LRRK2 p.R1398H on risk of Parkinson's disease is independent of MAPT and SNCA variants. Neurobiology of Aging. vol. 35 (1).
- (2014) LRRK2 parkinsonism in Tunisia and Norway: A comparative analysis of disease penetrance. Neurology. vol. 83 (6).
- (2014) Olfactory dysfunction in sporadic Parkinson's Disease and LRRK2 carriers. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. vol. 129 (5).
- (2014) Terapianbefaling Parkinsons sykdom. Nyhetsbulletin. vol. 19 (2).
- (2014) Cheek cell-derived alpha-synuclein and DJ-1 do not differentiate Parkinson's disease from control. Neurobiology of Aging. vol. 35 (2).
- (2013) Alpha-synuclein p.H50Q, a novel pathogenic mutation for Parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders. vol. 28 (6).
- (2013) Population-specific frequencies for LRRK2 susceptibility variants in the genetic epidemiology of Parkinson's disease (GEO-PD) consortium. Movement Disorders. vol. 28 (12).
- (2013) Three family members with elevated plasma cobalamin, transcobalamin and soluble transcobalamin receptor (sCD320). Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. vol. 51 (3).
- (2013) IgM to S-nitrosylated protein is found intrathecally in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. Journal of Neuroimmunology. vol. 256 (1-2).
- (2013) Progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy in an immunocompetent patient?. Case Reports in Neurology. vol. 5.
- (2013) Found in transcription: Accurate Parkinson’s disease classification in peripheral blood. Journal of Parkinson's Disease. vol. 3 (1).
- (2013) LRRTM3 Interacts with APP and BACE1 and Has Variants Associating with Late-Onset Alzheimer's Disease (LOAD). PLoS ONE. vol. 8 (6).