Department of Neuroscience
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Alpha-synuclein p.H50Q, a novel pathogenic mutation for Parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders. volum 28 (6).
- (2013) Three family members with elevated plasma cobalamin, transcobalamin and soluble transcobalamin receptor (sCD320). Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine. volum 51 (3).
- (2013) IgM to S-nitrosylated protein is found intrathecally in relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. Journal of Neuroimmunology. volum 256 (1-2).
- (2013) Found in transcription: Accurate Parkinson’s disease classification in peripheral blood. Journal of Parkinson's disease. volum 3.
- (2013) LRRTM3 Interacts with APP and BACE1 and Has Variants Associating with Late-Onset Alzheimer's Disease (LOAD). PLoS ONE. volum 8 (6).
- (2013) Ursocholanic acid rescues mitochondrial function in common forms of familial Parkinson's disease. Brain. volum 136.
- (2013) STX6 rs1411478 is not associated with increased risk of Parkinson's disease. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. volum 19 (5).
- (2012) Cerebrospinal fluid amyloid beta and tau in LRRK2 mutation carriers. Neurology. volum 78 (1).
- (2012) Glutathione S-transferase omega genes in Alzheimer and Parkinson disease risk, age-at-diagnosis and brain gene expression: an association study with mechanistic implications. Molecular Neurodegeneration. volum 7.
- (2012) Mutations in the colony stimulating factor 1 receptor (CSF1R) gene cause hereditary diffuse leukoencephalopathy with spheroids. Nature Genetics. volum 44 (2).
- (2012) Large-scale replication and heterogeneity in Parkinson disease genetic loci. Neurology. volum 79 (7).
- (2012) A multi-centre clinico-genetic analysis of the VPS35 gene in Parkinson disease indicates reduced penetrance for disease-associated variants. Journal of Medical Genetics. volum 49 (11).
- (2012) DJ-1 and alpha SYN in LRRK2 CSF do not correlate with striatal dopaminergic function. Neurobiology of Aging. volum 33 (4).
- (2012) Hereditary diffuse leukoencephalopathy with axonal spheroids (HDLS): A misdiagnosed disease entity. Journal of the Neurological Sciences. volum 314 (1-2).
- (2012) MRI characteristics and scoring in HDLS due to CSF1R gene mutations. Neurology. volum 79 (6).
- (2012) Hereditary diffuse leukoencephalopathy with spheroids (HDLS) and CSF1R mutation: diagnostic clues. European Journal of Neurology. volum 19.
- (2012) Observational Study for MRI Characteristics in HDLS with a Known Gene Mutation on Chromosome 5. Neurology. volum 78.
- (2012) HDLS: Due to CSF1R Gene Mutation; Clinical Characteristics. Neurology. volum 78.
- (2012) Leukoencephalopathy with brainstem and spinal cord involvement and elevated lactate (LBSL) caused by a novel mutation in DARS2. European Journal of Neurology. volum 19.
- (2012) Leukoencephalopathy with brainstem and spinal cord involvement caused by a novel mutation in the DARS2 gene. Journal of Neurology. volum 259 (2).