Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Inflammatory profile in LRRK2-associated prodromal and clinical PD. Journal of Neuroinflammation. vol. 13:122.
- (2016) DCTN1 p.K56R in progressive supranuclear palsy. Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. vol. 28.
- (2016) Age-related decrease in heat shock 70-kDa protein 8 in cerebrospinal fluid is associated with increased oxidative stress. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 8:178.
- (2016) CSF Nrf2 and HSPA8 in Parkinson’s disease patients with and without LRRK2 gene mutations. Journal of neural transmission. vol. 123 (3).
- (2016) Arm swing as a potential new prodromal marker of Parkinson's disease. Movement Disorders. vol. 31 (10).
- (2016) Heterozygous PINK1 p.G411S increases risk of Parkinson’s disease via a dominant-negative mechanism. Brain. vol. 140.
- (2016) DNM3 and genetic modifiers of age of onset in LRRK2 Gly2019Ser parkinsonism: a genome-wide linkage and association study. Lancet Neurology. vol. 15 (12).
- (2016) Cerebrospinal fluid biomarkers and clinical features in leucine-rich repeat kinase 2 (LRRK2) mutation carriers. Movement Disorders. vol. 31 (6).
- (2016) Evaluation of the interaction between LRRK2 and PARK16 loci in determining risk of Parkinson’s disease: analysis of a large multicenter study. Neurobiology of Aging. vol. 49.
- (2015) Changes to intermediary metabolites in sporadic and LRRK2 Parkinson's disease demonstrated by proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy. Parkinson's Disease. vol. 2015.
- (2015) Higher frequency of certain cancers in LRRK2 G2019S mutation carriers with Parkinson disease A pooled analysis. JAMA Neurology. vol. 72 (1).
- (2015) Effect of tween-20 on core biomarkers measured in cerebrospinal fluid from patients with Alzheimer's disease, mild cognitive impairment, or healthy control individuals. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease. vol. 49 (2).
- (2015) Changes in actin dynamics and F-actin structure both in synaptoneurosomes of LRRK2(R1441G) mutant mice and in primary human fibroblasts of LRRK2(G2019S) mutation carriers. Neuroscience. vol. 284.
- (2015) Ataxia With Vitamin E Deficiency in Norway. J Mov Disord. vol. 8 (1).
- (2015) Clinical correlations with lewy body pathology in LRRK2-related Parkinson disease. JAMA Neurology. vol. 72 (1).
- (2015) UDCA exerts beneficial effect on mitochondrial dysfunction in LRRK2(G2019S) carriers and in vivo. Neurology. vol. 85 (10).
- (2015) Familial aggregation of Parkinson's disease in the Faroe Islands. Movement Disorders. vol. 30 (4).
- (2015) Genetically-controlled Vesicle-Associated Membrane Protein 1 expression may contribute to Alzheimer's pathophysiology and susceptibility. Molecular Neurodegeneration. vol. 10 (18).
- (2015) Large-scale assessment of polyglutamine repeat expansions in Parkinson disease. Neurology. vol. 85 (15).
- (2014) Elevated levels of cerebrospinal fluid α-synuclein oligomers in healthy asymptomatic LRRK2 mutation carriers. Frontiers in Aging Neuroscience. vol. 6.