Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) An agent-based model to simulate contagious disease dynamics in fish populations. International journal of simulation. Systems, Science and Technology. vol. 16 (3).
- (2014) ECOSYSTEM-BASED APPROACH TO NORWEGIAN AQUACULTURE MANAGEMENT. European Scientific Journal. vol. 2.
Part of book/report
- (2016) 3D Virtual Fish Population World for Learning and Training Purposes. 2016 9th EUROSIM Congress on Modelling and Simulation Oulu, Finland 12-16 September 2016.
- (2015) An Aqua Agent-Based Model to Simulate Fish Disease Dynamics with Reference to Norwegian Aquaculture. Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Innovations in Information Technology (IIT'15).
- (2015) An agent-based model to simulate infectious disease dynamics in an aquaculture facility. 17th International conference on computer modelling and simulation, UKSim-AMSS, Cambridge, United Kingdom 25-27 March 2015.
- (2014) Optimisation of Boids Swarm Model Based on Genetic Algorithm and Particle Swarm Optimisation Algorithm(Comparative Study). Proceedings 28th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2014, May 27th - May 30th, 2014, Brescia, Italy.
- (2014) Recycling a discarded robotic arm for automation engineering education. Proceedings 28th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2014, May 27th - May 30th, 2014, Brescia, Italy.
- (2013) An agent-based model to simulate pathogen transmission between aquaculture sites in the Romsdalsfjord. Proceedings 27th European Conference on Modelling and Simulation ECMS 2013, May 27th - May 30th, 2013, Ålesund, Norway.
- (2008) Video - based fall detection in elderly’s houses . 2008.