Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Examining the suitability of industrial safety management approaches for information security incident management. Information and Computer Security. vol. 24 (1).
- (2015) Major accident prevention and management of information systems security in technology-based work processes. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries. vol. 36.
- (2012) Occupational Safety Management in the Offshore Windindustry–Status and Challenges. Energy Procedia. vol. 24.
- (2012) WOS2010, on the road to vision zero?. Safety Science. vol. 50 (10).
- (2012) Building resilience into emergency management. Safety Science. vol. 50 (10).
- (2011) Scientific foundations of addressing risk in complex and dynamic environments. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 96 (6).
- (2010) Improving information security awareness and behaviour through dialogue, participation and collective reflection. An intervention study. Computers & security (Print). vol. 29 (4).
- (2010) Is there a need for new theories, models and approaches to occupational accident prevention?. Safety Science. vol. 48 (8).
- (2010) Resilient recovery factors: explorative study. Safety Science Monitor.
- (2013) Oil and Gas, Technology and Humans. Ashgate. 2013. ISBN 9781409456001.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Moving forward or back? Changes in Norway's risk governance strategy following the 2011 Oslo terror attacks. Risk, Reliability and Safety: Innovating Theory and Practice : Proceedings of ESREL 2016 (Glasgow, Scotland, 25-29 September 2016).
- (2015) Risk governance deficits revealed by the Oslo terror attacks. Safety and Reliability of Complex Engineered Systems.
- (2015) On a New Regulation for Municipal Emergency Preparedness in Norway. Safety and Reliability of Complex Engineered Systems.
- (2014) Improving proactive major accident prevention by new technology and work processes. Safety, reliability and risk analysis : beyond the horizon : proceedings of the European Safety and Reliability Conference, ESREL 2013, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 29 September-2 October 2013.
- (2014) How to balance between compliance to requirements and safe adaption to situations in the construction industry. Safety, reliability and risk analysis : beyond the horizon : proceedings of the European Safety and Reliability Conference, ESREL 2013, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, 29 September-2 October 2013.
- (2013) IO Concepts as Contributing Factors to Major Accidents and Enablers for Resilience-Based Major Accident Prevention. Integrated Operations in the Oil and Gas Industry: Sustainability and Capability Development.
- (2011) Resilience Abilities in Recent Blowouts in the Petroleum Industry. Proceedings of the fourth resilience engineering symposium.
- (2013) Godt sikkerhetsarbeid i bedrifter. Forebygging av arbeidsulykker. 2013. ISBN 9788299457521.
- (2013) Framtidens brann- og redningsvesen. 2013. ISBN 978-82-7570-340-6.
- (2014) Sikkerhet i bygg- og anleggsprosjekter. Energi Norge HMS-seminar . Energi Norge; Oslo. 2014-11-27 - 2014-11-27.
- (2014) Suksesskriterier for god HMS. HMS-dag Tryg forsikring . Tryg forsikring; Bergen. 2014-10-14 - 2014-10-14.
- (2013) Krav til systematisk HMS-arbeid. Hvordan etterleve kravene?. Seminar for Trygs kunder . Tryg forsikring; Ålesund. 2013-10-30 - 2013-10-30.
- (2013) Risikoanalyse og integrerte operasjoner. Temadag "Risiko ved integrerte operasjoner" . Petroleumstilsynet; Stavanger. 2013-11-21 - 2013-11-21.
- (2012) Hvordan styre sikkerhet innen anleggssektoren bedre?. Statens vegvesens sikkerhetskonferanse . Statens Vegvesen; 2012-01-26 - 2012-01-27.