Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Alf O Brubakk
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Sidenafil Pre-Treatment Promotes Decompression Sickness in Rats. PLoS ONE. volum 8 (4).
- (2013) Differentiation at autopsy between in vivo gas embolism and putrefaction using gas composition analysis. International journal of legal medicine (Print). volum 127 (2).
- (2013) Acute and potentially persistent effects of scuba diving on the blood transcriptome of experienced divers. Physiological Genomics. volum 45 (20).
- (2013) Simulated dive in rats lead to acute changes in cerebral blood flow on MRI, but no cerebral injuries to grey or white matter. European Journal of Applied Physiology. volum 113 (6).
- (2013) Exercise-induced myofibrillar disruption with sarcolemmal integrity prior to simulated diving has no effect on vascular bubble formation in rats. European Journal of Applied Physiology. volum 113 (5).
- (2012) Early genetic responses in rat vascular tissue after simulated diving. Physiological Genomics. volum 44 (24).
- (2012) Approximate Explicit Nonlinear Receding Horizon Control for Decompression of Divers. IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology. volum 20 (5).
- (2012) Concentration of circulating autoantibodies against HSP 60 is lowered through diving when compared to non-diving rats. Microbial Ecology in Health and Disease. volum 23.
- (2012) Pseudomonas aeruginosa produce autoantibodies against HSP60 in rats. The FASEB Journal. volum 26.
- (2012) Deadly diving? Physiological and behavioural management of decompression stress in diving mammals. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. volum 279 (1731).
- (2012) Erratum to: Venous gas embolism as a predictive tool for improving CNS decompression safety. European Journal of Applied Physiology. volum 112 (2).
- (2012) Venous gas embolism as a predictive tool for improving CNS decompression safety. European Journal of Applied Physiology. volum 112 (2).
- (2011) Optimal Decompression of Divers Procedures for Constraining Predicted Bubble Growth. Control Systems Magazine. volum 31 (1).
- (2011) Venous and Arterial Bubbles at Rest after No-Decompression Air Dives. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. volum 43 (6).
- (2011) Observation of increased venous gas emboli after wet dives compared to dry dives. Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine. volum 41 (3).
- (2010) Simulated diving after heat stress potentiates the induction of heat shock protein 70 and elevates glutathione in human endothelial cells. Cell stress & chaperones (Print). volum 15 (4).
- (2010) Immersion before dry simulated dive reduces cardiomyocyte function and increases mortality after decompression. Journal of applied physiology. volum 109 (3).
- (2010) Parameter estimation of the copernicus decompression model with venous gas emboli in human divers. Medical and Biological Engineering and Computing. volum 48 (7).
- (2010) Use of heart rate monitoring for an individualized and time-variant decompression model. European Journal of Applied Physiology. volum 110 (5).
- (2010) S100B and its relation to intravascular bubbles following decompression. Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine. volum 40 (4).