Background and activities
Anastasiia Moldavska is a PhD candidate with research interest in sustainability assessment of manufacturing organizations. Anastasiia Moldavska has master degrees in “Information control Systems and Technologies” (NTUU KPI), “Administrative Management of Sustainable Development” (NTUU KPI), and “Sustainable Manufacturing” (HiG, now NTNU). In addition, she has one-year experience as a research assistant at SINTEF, department of Product and Production Development.
Anastasiia is working on the development of a sustainability assessment tool for manufacturing organization. The goal is to have an integrated sustainability assessment based on the system dynamics model of an organization. In addition to research, Anastasiia is responsible for and teaching the course “TØL4041 Sustainable Development” [link], offered as a part of the master program "Sustainable Manufacturing"[link] at NTNU.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The concept of sustainable manufacturing and its definitions: A content-analysis based literature review. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 166.
- (2016) Model-based Sustainability Assessment - An Enabler for Transition to Sustainable Manufacturing. Procedia CIRP. vol. 48.
- (2016) Learning Factories for the Operationalization of Sustainability Assessment Tools for Manufacturing: Bridging the Gap between Academia and Industry. Procedia CIRP. vol. 54.
- (2016) Development of Manufacturing Sustainability Assessment Using Systems Thinking. Sustainability. vol. 8 (1).
- (2015) On the Applicability of Sustainability Assessment Tools in Manufacturing. Procedia CIRP. vol. 29.
Part of book/report
- (2017) What is and how to develop sustainable innovation?. Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship as Driving Forces of the Global Economy - Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (ICLIE).