Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Differentiation at necropsy between in vivo gas embolism and putrefaction using a gas score. Research in Veterinary Science. vol. 106.
- (2015) Evaluating PAI-1 as a biomarker for stress in diving: human serum total PAI-1 is unaltered after 2 h dry exposures to 280 kPa hyperbaric air. Physiological Reports. vol. 3 (6).
- (2015) S100B and NSE serum concentrations after simulated diving in rats. Physiological Reports. vol. 3.
- (2014) Ultrasound detection of vascular decompression bubbles: The influence of new technology and considerations on bubble load. Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine. vol. 44 (1).
- (2014) A New Model of Head-Up Display Dive Computer Addressing Safety-Critical Rate of Ascent and Returning Gas Pressure - A Pilot Trial. International Journal of Computer Science in Sport. vol. 13 (2).
- (2013) Differentiation at autopsy between in vivo gas embolism and putrefaction using gas composition analysis. International journal of legal medicine (Print). vol. 127 (2).
- (2013) Simulated dive in rats lead to acute changes in cerebral blood flow on MRI, but no cerebral injuries to grey or white matter. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 113 (6).
- (2012) Venous gas embolism as a predictive tool for improving CNS decompression safety. European Journal of Applied Physiology. vol. 112 (2).
- (2011) Venous and Arterial Bubbles at Rest after No-Decompression Air Dives. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 43 (6).
- (2011) Observation of increased venous gas emboli after wet dives compared to dry dives. Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine. vol. 41 (3).
- (2010) Immersion before dry simulated dive reduces cardiomyocyte function and increases mortality after decompression. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 109 (3).
- (2010) High bubble grades after scuba diving at the limits of recreational diving algorithm. European Heart Journal. vol. 31.
- (2010) S100B and its relation to intravascular bubbles following decompression. Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine. vol. 40 (4).
- (2009) The role of intra-vascular bubbles and the vascular endothelium in decompression sickness. Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine. vol. 39 (3).
- (2009) Aortic function in rats after decompression without ultrasonically detectable bubble formation. Aviation, Space and Environmental Medicine. vol. 80 (12).
- (2008) The effect of two consecutive dives on bubble formation and endothelial function in rats. Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine. vol. 38 (1).
- (2007) Recompression during decompression and effects on bubble formation in the pig. Aviation, Space and Environmental Medicine. vol. 78 (6).
- (2007) Where do bubbles form?. European Journal of Underwater and Hyperbaric Medicine. vol. 8 (3).
- (2007) Recompression with oxygen to 160 kPa eliminates vascular bubbles, but does not prevent endothelial damage. European Journal of Underwater and Hyperbaric Medicine. vol. 8 (1&2).
- (2006) Post-dive bubble formation in rats: Effects of exercise 24 h ahead repeated 30 min before the dive. Aviation, Space and Environmental Medicine. vol. 77.