Background and activities
2016-Now. Postdoctoral fellow in SuperSmart-Rack project (244009/E20), NTNU, Norway.
2012-2016. PhD Thesis "Contributions to the study of pool boiling and spray evaporation on horizontal tubes", Universidade de Vigo, Spain.
2011-2012. Master of research in Advanced Industrial Technologies and Processes, University of Vigo, Spain.
2010-2011. Final Year Project "Optimization of a crystallization test rig", University of Applied Sciences of Karlsruhe, Germany.
2005-2011. Industrial Engineering specialized in Mechanical Engineering, University of Vigo, Spain.
- Heat transfer coefficients of single phase and phase change processes.
- Refrigeration and heat pump technologies.
- Implementation of natural refrigerants in vapour compression refrigeration systems.
- Refrigeration systems with CO2 as refrigerant.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) State-of-the-Art for the use of Phase-Change Materials in Tanks Coupled with Heat Pumps. Energy and Buildings. vol. 140.
- (2016) Heat transfer performance of functionalized graphene nanoplatelet aqueous nanofluids. Materials. vol. 9 (6).
- (2016) Experimental heat transfer coefficients of pool boiling and spray evaporation of ammonia on a horizontal plain tube. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 67.
- (2016) Heat transfer enhancement of ammonia pool boiling with an integral-fin tube. International journal of refrigeration. vol. 69.
- (2016) Experimental investigation on heat transfer and pressure drop of ZnO/ethylene glycol-water nanofluids in transition flow. Applied Thermal Engineering. vol. 93.
- (2014) Refrigerant falling film evaporation review: Description, fluid dynamics and heat transfer. Applied Thermal Engineering.
- (2014) Experimental determination of the boiling heat transfer coefficients of R-134a and R-417A on a smooth copper tube. Heat Transfer Engineering.