Background and activities
PhD project: Guidance and Control of Underwater Snake Robots Using Planar Sinusoidal Gaits
Main supervisor: Kristin Y. Pettersen
Co-supervisor: Jan Tommy Gravdahl, Eleni Kelasidi
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) An Experimental Investigation of Path Following for an Underwater Snake Robot with a Caudal Fin. IFAC-PapersOnLine.
- (2017) Model-based LOS path-following control of planar underwater snake robots. Lecture notes in control and information sciences. vol. 474.
- (2016) Planar maneuvering control of underwater snake robots using virtual holonomic constraints. Bioinspiration & Biomimetics. vol. 11:065005 (6).
- (2016) Planar path following of underwater snake robots in the presence of ocean currents. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters. vol. 1 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Waypoint guidance control for underwater snake robots exposed to ocean currents. 24th Mediterranean Conference on Control and Automation (MED).
- (2015) A control-oriented model of underwater snake robots exposed to currents. 2015 IEEE Conference on Control Applications, CCA 2015.
- (2015) Analysis of underwater snake robot locomotion based on a control-oriented model. Proceedings of the 2015 IEEE Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics.