Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The longitudinal association of being bullied and gender on suicidal ideations, self-harm and suicide attempts from adolescence to young adulthood: a cohort study. Suicide and Life-Threatening Behaviour.
- (2017) Associations of stressful life events with coping strategies of 12–15-year-old Norwegian adolescents. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- (2016) Prevalence, stability, 1-year incidence and predictors of depressive symptoms among Norwegian adolescents in the general population as measured by the Short Mood and Feelings Questionnaire. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 70 (4).
- (2016) Self-reported quality of life and self-esteem in sad and anxious school children. BMC Psychology. vol. 4:45.
- (2016) Dialectical behavior therapy compared with enhanced usual care for adolescents with repeated suicidal and self-harming behavior: outcomes over a one-year follow-up. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 55 (4).
- (2016) Study protocol of an RCT of EMOTION: An indicated intervention for children with symptoms of anxiety and depression. BMC Psychology. vol. 4:48.
- (2016) Coping Strategies and Associations With Depression Among 12- to 15-Year-Old Norwegian Adolescents Involved in Bullying. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. vol. 204 (4).
- (2015) Associations Between Parental Attachment and Course of Depression Between Adolescence and Young Adulthood. Child Psychiatry and Human Development. vol. 46 (4).
- (2015) Maternal and paternal psychosocial risk factors for clinical depression in a Norwegian community sample of adolescents. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 69 (1).
- (2015) Attempted suicide and repeated attempts from adolescence to early adulthood: depresssion and stressful events. Suicidologi. vol. 20 (2).
- (2015) Prognosis and psychosocial outcomes of attempted suicide by early adolescence. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. vol. 203 (4).
- (2015) The long-term effects of being bullied or a bully in adolescence on externalizing and internalizing mental health problems in adulthood. Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Mental Health. vol. 9.
- (2014) Longitudinal Course of Diagnosed Depression from Ages 15 to 20 in a Community Sample: Patterns and Parental Risk Factors. Child Psychiatry and Human Development.
- (2014) Dialectical Behavior Therapy for Adolescents With Repeated Suicidal and Self-harming Behavior: A Randomized Trial. Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 53 (10).
- (2014) Dialektisk atferdsterapi for ungdommer med gjentatt suicidal og selvskadende adferd : en randomisert kontrollert undersøkelse. Suicidologi. vol. 19 (3).
- (2014) Is involvement in school bullying associated with general health and psychosocial adjustment outcomes in adulthood?. International Journal of Child Abuse & Neglect. vol. 38 (10).
- (2013) Måleegenskaper ved den norske versjonen av the Mood and Feelings Questionnaire - Humøret Ditt (MFQ). PsykTestBARN.
- (2013) Involvement in bullying as predictor of suicidal ideation among 12- to 15-year-old Norwegian adolescents. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 22 (6).
- (2012) Suicide Attempters and Repeaters: Depression and Coping A Prospective Study of Early Adolescents Followed up as Young Adults. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. vol. 200 (3).
- (2012) Om depresjon hos barn og unge med vekt på biologiske modeller. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 49 (1).