Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) People with Spinal Cord Injury in Norway. American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. vol. 96 (2).
- (2016) The meaning of employment from the perspective of persons with spinal cord injuries in six European countries. Work : A journal of Prevention, Assesment and rehabilitation. vol. 55 (1).
- (2014) The value of employment for people living with spinal cord injury in Norway. Disability & Society. vol. 29 (8).
- (2014) “The value of employment for people living with spinal cord injuries in Norway”. Disability & Society, 29:8: 1177-1191. Disability & Society. vol. 29 (8).
- (2013) 'It takes two to tango ...' revisited: a qualitative study on integration and participation of people living with spinal cord injury in Switzerland. Disability & Society. vol. 28 (7).
- (2016) Exploring persons with a spinal cord injury participation in society - The paradoxes of the participation dimension in the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health (ICF). 2016. ISBN 978-82-326-1987-0. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2016:324).