Background and activities
Anton Evgrafov's research interests primarily lie within numerical methods for and applications of non-linear programming and PDE-constrained optimizaiton in engineering, most notably topology and shape optimization.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Experimentation and numerical modeling of cyclic voltammetry for electrochemical micro-sized sensors under the influence of electrolyte flow. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. vol. 763.
- (2015) Simulating cyclic voltammetry under advection for electrochemical cantilevers. Mathematical methods in the applied sciences. vol. 38 (16).
- (2015) Hydrodynamics studies of cyclic voltammetry for electrochemical micro biosensors. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 518.
- (2015) On Chebyshev’s method for topology optimization of Stokes flows. Structural and multidisciplinary optimization (Print). vol. 51 (4).
- (2014) On the reduced Hessian of the compliance. Structural and multidisciplinary optimization (Print). vol. 50 (6).
- (2014) State space Newton's method for topology optimization. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. vol. 278.
- (2014) Iso-geometric shape optimization of magnetic density separators. Compel. vol. 33 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2014) State-space reduced Newton's algorithm for topology optimization. OPT-i. 1st International Conference on Engineering and Applied Sciences Optimization.
- (2014) Planar Parametrization in Isogeometric Analysis. Mathematical Methods for Curves and Surfaces. 8th International Conference, MMCS 2012, Oslo, Norway, June 28 – July 3, 2012, Revised Selected Papers.