Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Discussion of ‘Soil creep effects on ground lateral deformation and pore water pressure under embankments’. Geomechanics and Geoengineering. vol. 11 (1).
- (2013) Micro-level investigation of the in situ shear vane failure geometry in sensitive clay. Geotechnique. vol. 63 (14).
- (2013) Characterisation and engineering properties of Tiller clay. Engineering Geology. vol. 164.
- (2013) Soil deformation around a penetrating cone in silt. Geotechnique Letters. vol. 3.
- (2010) A multidisciplinary study of submarine landslides at the Nidelva fjord delta, Central Norway - Implications for geohazard assessment. Norsk Geologisk Tidsskrift. vol. 90 (1-2).
- (2006) Ground settlement and wall deformation from a large scale model test on a single strutted sheet pile wall in sand. International Journal of Physical Modelling in Geotechnics.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Effects of deflection wall on run-up height of debris flow. Landslides and Engineered Slopes. Experience, Theory and Practice - Proceedings of the 12th International Symposium on Landslides.
- (2015) On engineering characterisation of a low plastic sensitive soft clay. GeoQuebec2015 - Challenges from North to South.
- (2015) Comparison of Two Sample Quality Assessment Methods Applied to Oedometer Test Results. Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Deformation Characteristics of Geomaterials.
- (2015) Laboratory setup to evaluate the improvement of geotechnical properties from potassium chloride saturation of a quick clay from Dragvoll, Norway. GeoQuebec2015 - Challenges from North to South.
- (2015) Effect of sample disturbance on evaluated creep parameters for a high plasticity clay. Proceedings of the International Conference on Creep and Deformation Characteristics in Geomaterials.
- (2014) Potassium Chloride as Ground Improvement in Quick Clay Areas – A Preliminary Study. Landslides in Sensitive Clays - From Geosciences to Risk Management.
- (2014) CPT'14- Proc 3rd Int Symp on Cone Penetration Testing. CPT'14 - Proc from the 3rd International Symposium on Cone Penetration Testing.
- (2007) Utilization of wastepaper sludge ash for deep stabilization of quick clay: A parameter study from laboratory tests. 60th Canadian Geotechnical Conference & Joint CGS/IAH-CNC Groundwater Conference.
- (2007) Potential of wastepaper sludge ash to replace cement in deep stabilization of quick clay. Transportation - An Economic Enabler.
- (2007) Numerical analysis of the effect of sleepers on the lateral displacement of railway track. Numerical models in geomechanics, NUMOG X.
- (2013) Rapport fra Laboratorieutvalget 2012/2013. Fakultet for ingeniørvitenskap og teknologi. 2013.
- (2009) Skredet i Kattmarkvegen i Namsos 13 mars 2009. 2009. ISBN 978-82-92506-71-4.
- (1999) Introduksjon til Geoteknikk - SIB2010. 1999.
- (1998) Stivhet av lettklinker. Laboratorieforsøk i storødometer. 1998. Rapport O.98.02-1.