Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) From details to large scale: The representation of environmental positions follows a granularity gradient along the human hippocampal and entorhinal anterior–posterior axis. Hippocampus.
- (2014) The pentose phosphate pathway and pyruvate carboxylation after neonatal hypoxic-ischemic brain injury. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. volum 34.
- (2014) Prospective longitudinal MRI study of brain volumes and diffusion changes during the first year after moderate to severe traumatic brain injury. NeuroImage: Clinical. volum 5.
- (2014) Neuropsychological parameters indexing executive processes are associated with independent components of ERPs. Neuropsychologia.
- (2014) Patients With chronic pain lack somatic markers during decision-making. Journal of Pain Research. volum 7.
- (2014) Follow-up at age 10 years in ELBW children - Functional outcome, brain morphology and results from motor assessments in infancy. Early Human Development. volum 90 (10).
- (2014) Incidental findings in MRI of the paranasal sinuses in adults: a population-based study (HUNT MRI). BMC Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders. volum 14.
- (2014) A Longitudinal Cohort Study of Patients with Mild and Moderate TBI: A Pilot Study. Journal of Neurotrauma. volum 31.
- (2014) The brain structural and cognitive basis of odor identification deficits in mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease. BMC Neurology. volum 14 (1).
- (2014) Development of hippocampal subfield volumes from 4 to 22 years. Human Brain Mapping. volum 35.
- (2014) Traumatic axonal injury: the prognostic value of lesion load in corpus callosum, brain stem and thalamus in different MRI sequences. Journal of Neurotrauma. volum 31 (17).
- (2014) A Longitudinal magnetic resonance imaging study of the apparent diffusion coefficient values in corpus callosum during the first year after traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurotrauma. volum 31 (1).
- (2014) High-level mobility in chronic traumatic brain injury and its relationship with clinical variables and magnetic resonance imaging findings in the acute phase. Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. volum 95 (10).
- (2014) Altered astrocyte-neuronal interactions after hypoxia-ischemia in the neonatal brain in female and male rats. Stroke. volum 45 (9).
- (2014) Neuron-astrocyte interactions, pyruvate carboxylation and the pentose phosphate pathway in the neonatal rat brain. Neurochemical Research. volum 39 (3).
- (2014) Altered Cognitive Control Activations after Moderate-to-Severe Traumatic Brain Injury and Their Relationship to Injury Severity and Everyday-Life function. Cerebral Cortex.
- (2014) Three-Dimensional Functional MRI With Parallel Acceleration: Balanced SSFP Versus PRESTO. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. volum 39 (3).
- (2014) Nondirective meditation activates brain areas associated with retrieval of memories and emotional processing. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. volum 26 (8).
- (2014) Nondirective meditation activates default mode network and areas associated with memory retrieval and emotional processing. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. volum 8 (86).
- (2014) Brain morphometry and cognition in young adults born small for gestational age at term. Journal of Pediatrics. volum 165 (5).