Department of Neuroscience
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Asta Kristine Håberg
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Cognitive control deficits in adolescents born with very low birth weight (<= 1500 g): Evidence from dichotic listening. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. volum 54 (3).
- (2013) Pyruvate carboxylation in astrocytes and the pentose phosphate pathway are affected after neonatatal hypoxic brain injury - a C-13 NMR spectroscopic study. Glia. volum 61.
- (2013) Long-term test-retest reliability of the P3 No Go wave and two independent components decomposed from the P3 No Go wave in a visual Go/NoGo task. International Journal of Psychophysiology. volum 89 (1).
- (2013) Hippocampal involvement in retrieval of odor vs. object memories. Hippocampus. volum 23 (2).
- (2013) Glucose and acetate metabolism and glutamate-glutamine cycle in postnatal brain development. Journal of Neurochemistry. volum 125.
- (2013) The Functional Topography and Temporal Dynamics of Overlapping and Distinct Brain Activations for Adaptive Task Control and Stable Task-set Maintenance during Performance of an fMRI-adapted Clinical Continuous Performance Test. Journal of cognitive neuroscience. volum 25 (6).
- (2013) Structural brain changes after 4 weeks of unilateral strength training of the lower limb. Journal of applied physiology. volum 115 (2).
- (2013) Cortical surface area and IQ in very-low-birth-weight (VLBW) young adults. Cortex. volum 49 (8).
- (2012) Modification of the Brief Smell Identification Test by Introduction of a Placebo. Neuroscience & Medicine. volum 3 (2).
- (2012) Longitudinal study of grey and white matter changes from the acute to the chronic phase following moderate to severe TBI: volume changes related to duration of post-traumatic amnesia. Brain Injury. volum 26 (4-5).
- (2012) High-intensity knee extensor training restores skeletal muscle function in CORD patients. European Respiratory Journal. volum 40 (5).
- (2012) Being born small for gestational age reduces white matter integrity in adulthood: a prospective cohort study. Pediatric Research. volum 72 (6).
- (2012) Does health differ between participants and non-participants in the MRI-HUNT study, a population based neuroimaging study? The Nord-Trøndelag health studies 1984-2009. BMC Medical Imaging. volum 12:23.
- (2012) Genome-wide association scans identify novel maternal susceptibility loci for preeclampsia. Pregnancy Hypertension. volum 2 (3).
- (2012) The human brain representation of odor identification. Journal of Neurophysiology. volum 108 (2).
- (2012) Cortical and White Matter Deviations Relate to Cognitive Deficits in Very-Low-Birth-Weight (VLBW) Young Adults. Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology. volum 7.
- (2011) Reduced astrocytic contribution to the turnover of glutamate, glutamine, and GABA characterizes the latent phase in the kainate model of temporal lobe epilepsy. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. volum 31 (8).
- (2011) Balanced steady-state free precession with parallel imaging gives distortion-free fMRI with high temporal resolution. Magnetic Resonance Imaging. volum 29 (1).
- (2011) Young adults born preterm with very low birth weight demonstrate widespread white matter alterations on brain DTI. NeuroImage. volum 54 (3).
- (2011) Altered 13C glucose metabolism in the cortico–striato–thalamo–cortical loop in the MK-801 rat model of schizophrenia. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. volum 31 (3).