Postal addressDepartment of Neuroscience Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim Norway
Asta Kristine Håberg
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) The pentose phosphate pathway and pyruvate carboxylation after neonatal hypoxic-ischemic brain injury. Journal of Cerebral Blood Flow and Metabolism. volum 34.
- (2014) Patients With chronic pain lack somatic markers during decision-making. Journal of Pain Research. volum 7.
- (2014) A Longitudinal Cohort Study of Patients with Mild and Moderate TBI: A Pilot Study. Journal of Neurotrauma. volum 31.
- (2014) Development of hippocampal subfield volumes from 4 to 22 years. Human Brain Mapping.
- (2014) A Longitudinal magnetic resonance imaging study of the apparent diffusion coefficient values in corpus callosum during the first year after traumatic brain injury. Journal of Neurotrauma. volum 31 (1).
- (2014) Altered Cognitive Control Activations after Moderate-to-Severe Traumatic Brain Injury and Their Relationship to Injury Severity and Everyday-Life function. Cerebral Cortex.
- (2014) Three-Dimensional Functional MRI With Parallel Acceleration: Balanced SSFP Versus PRESTO. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. volum 39 (3).
- (2014) Nondirective meditation activates default mode network and areas associated with memory retrieval and emotional processing. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. volum 8 (86).
- (2014) Brain Morphometry and Cognition in Young Adults Born Small for Gestational Age at Term. Journal of Pediatrics.
- (2013) Cognitive control deficits in adolescents born with very low birth weight (<= 1500 g): Evidence from dichotic listening. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. volum 54 (3).
- (2013) Pyruvate carboxylation in astrocytes and the pentose phosphate pathway are affected after neonatatal hypoxic brain injury - a C-13 NMR spectroscopic study. Glia. volum 61.
- (2013) Long-term test-retest reliability of the P3 No Go wave and two independent components decomposed from the P3 No Go wave in a visual Go/NoGo task. International Journal of Psychophysiology. volum 89 (1).
- (2013) The anterior hippocampus supports a coarse, global environmental representation and the posterior hippocampus supports fine-grained, local environmental representations. Journal of cognitive neuroscience. volum 25 (11).
- (2013) Hippocampal involvement in retrieval of odor vs. object memories. Hippocampus. volum 23 (2).
- (2013) Neuron-astrocyte interactions, pyruvate carboxylation and the pentose phosphate pathway in the neonatal rat brain. Neurochemical Research.
- (2013) Glucose and acetate metabolism and glutamate-glutamine cycle in postnatal brain development. Journal of Neurochemistry. volum 125.
- (2013) Unruptured intracranial aneurysms in the Norwegian Nord-Trondelag Health Study (HUNT): risk of rupture calculated from data in a population-based cohort study. Neurosurgery. volum 73 (2).
- (2013) The Functional Topography and Temporal Dynamics of Overlapping and Distinct Brain Activations for Adaptive Task Control and Stable Task-set Maintenance during Performance of an fMRI-adapted Clinical Continuous Performance Test. Journal of cognitive neuroscience. volum 25 (6).
- (2013) Structural brain changes after 4 wk of unilateral strength training of the lower limb. Journal of applied physiology. volum 115 (2).
- (2013) Cortical surface area and IQ in very-low-birth-weight (VLBW) young adults. Cortex. volum 49 (8).