Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Sacral neuromodulation compared with injection of bulking agents for faecal incontinence following obstetric anal sphincter injury – a randomized controlled trial. Colorectal Disease. vol. 19 (5).
- (2014) Cytomegalovirus infection and postoperative complications in patients with ulcerative colitis undergoing colectomy. Scandinavian Journal of Gastroenterology. vol. 49 (7).
- (2013) Sphincter tears and fecal incontinence, results from a population-based study in Norway. Neurourology and Urodynamics. vol. 32 (6).
- (2012) Prevalence of fecal incontinence after vaginaldeliveries versus caesarean sections. Neurourology and Urodynamics. vol. 31 (6).
- (2012) Prevalence of anal incontinence among Norwegian women, a cross-sectional study (hunt 3). Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 91.
- (2012) Prevalence of anal incontinence among Norwegian women: a cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. vol. 2 (4).
- (2012) ANAL INCONTINENCE AND QUALITY OF LIFE IN PATIENTS TREATED WITH SACRAL NERVE STIMULATION. Neurourology and Urodynamics. vol. 31 (6).
- (2011) PREVALENCE OF ANAL INCONTINENCE AMONG NORWEGIAN WOMEN, A CROSS-SECTIONAL STUDY (HUNT 3) CONDUCTED IN NORD-TRONDELAG COUNTY, NORWAY. Neurourology and Urodynamics. vol. 30 (6).
- (2010) The failed pelvic pouch substituted by continent ileostomy. Colorectal Disease. vol. 12 (7).
- (2010) Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis and Extraintestinal Manifestations in Patients with Ulcerative Colitis and Ileal Pouch-Anal Anastomosis. Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. vol. 14 (7).
- (2009) Long-term surgical load in patients with ileal pouch-anal anastomosis. Colorectal Disease. vol. 11 (7).
- (2008) Resultater etter sakral nervestimulering. Vitenskapelige forhandlinger / De norske kirurgiske foreninger.
- (2008) Conversion of Failed Pelvic Pouch to Continent Ileostomy (Kock Pouch). Colorectal Disease. vol. 10 (2).
- (2008) Det havarerte bekkenreservoar. Kan kontinent ilestomi (Kock reservoir) være løsningen?. Vitenskapelige forhandlinger / De norske kirurgiske foreninger. vol. 84.
- (2007) Surgical load and long-term outcome for patients with Kock continent ileostomy. Colorectal Disease. vol. 9 (8).
- (2007) Surgical load and long-term outcome for patients with Kock continent ileostomy. Colorectal Disease. vol. 9.
- (2005) Late results after continent ileostomy. Second Joint Meeting, European Council of Coloproctology and European Association of Coloproctology, Bologna. Abstract book.
- (2004) Role of bradykinin on gastric vasodilation caused by hypertonic saline and acid back diffusion. Regulatory Peptides.
- (2002) Mast cell derived histamine is involved in gastric vasodilation during acid back diffusion via activation of sensory neurons. American Journal of Physiology - Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology. vol. 283.
- (2001) Mast cells are involved in the gastric hyperemic response to acid back-diffusion via relase of histamine in the rat. American Journal of Physiology. vol. 280.