Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) CD14, TLR4 and TRAM Show Different Trafficking Dynamics During LPS Stimulation. Traffic : the International Journal of Intracellular Transport. vol. 16.
- (2015) CD14, TLR4 and TRAM Show Different Trafficking Dynamics During LPS Stimulation. Traffic : the International Journal of Intracellular Transport. vol. 16 (7).
- (2014) Functional conservation of suppressors of cytokine signaling proteins between teleosts and mammals: Atlantic salmon SOCS1 binds to JAK/STAT family members and suppresses type I and II IFN signaling. Developmental and Comparative Immunology. vol. 45 (1).
- (2014) Structural and functional characterization of salmon STAT1, STAT2 and IRF9 homologs sheds light on interferon signaling in teleosts. FEBS Open Bio. vol. 4.
- (2013) The Atlantic salmon protein tyrosine kinase Tyk2: Molecular cloning, modulation of expression and function. Developmental and Comparative Immunology. vol. 41 (4).
- (2011) IPNV with high and low virulence: host immune responses and viral mutations during infection. Virology Journal. vol. 8.
- (2010) Structural and functional studies of STAT1 from Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). BMC Immunology. vol. 11 (17).
- (2009) The interplay between infectious pancreatic necrosis virus (IPNV) and the IFN system: IFN signaling is inhibited by IPNV infection. Virus Research. vol. 143 (1).
- (2007) VP3, a Structural Protein of Infectious Pancreatic Necrosis Virus, Interacts with RNA-Dependent RNA Polymerase VP1 and with Double-Stranded RNA. Journal of Virology. vol. 81 (12).
- (2002) Small Nerve Fiber Involvement in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus. A Controlled Study. Arthritis and Rheumatism. vol. 46 (5).
- (2001) Hudbiopsi for kvantifisering av intraepidermale nervefibrer. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 121 (18).
- (2009) Studies of infectious pancreatic necrosis virus (IPNV) and immune evasion strategies. 2009. ISBN 978-82-91086-79-8.