Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The WE-Study: does botulinum toxin A make walking easier in children with cerebral palsy?: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 18:58.
- (2017) DNA-thioguanine nucleotide concentration and relapse-free survival during maintenance therapy of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (NOPHO ALL2008): a prospective substudy of a phase 3 trial. The Lancet Oncology. vol. 18 (4).
- (2017) Asparaginase-associated pancreatitis: A study on phenotype and genotype in the NOPHO ALL2008 protocol. Leukemia. vol. 31 (2).
- (2015) Archival bone marrow samples: suitable for multiple biomarker analysis?. Applied immunohistochemistry & molecular morphology (Print). vol. 23 (1).
- (2014) Archival bone marrow samples: Suitable for multiple biomarker analysis?. Diagnostic molecular pathology. vol. 23 (1).
- (2014) Host genome variation and risk of infections during induction treatment for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 92 (4).
- (2012) Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia prophylaxis during maintenance therapy influences methotrexate/6-mercaptopurine dosing but not event-free survival for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia. European Journal of Haematology. vol. 88 (1).
- (2011) Risk Factors for Treatment Related Mortality in Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia. Pediatric Blood & Cancer. vol. 56 (4).
- (2010) Spectrum of clinical presentations in familial hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis type 5 patients with mutations in STXBP2. Blood. vol. 116 (15).
- (2008) Febrile neutropenia in children with cancer: A retrospective Norwegian multicentre study of clinical and microbiological outcome). Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. vol. 40 (4).
- (2007) Febrile neutropenia in children with cancer; a retrospective Norwegian multi-centre study of clinical and microbiological outcome. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases.
- (2006) WT1 gene expression in children with Down syndrome and transient myeloproliferative disorder. Leukemia research : a Forum for Studies on Leukemia and Normal Hemopoiesis. vol. 30 (5).