Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Arm crank and wheelchair ergometry produce similar peak oxygen uptake but different work economy values in individuals with spinal cord injury. BioMed Research International. vol. 2016.
- (2016) The effect from maximal bench press strength training on work economy during wheelchair propulsion in men with spinal cord injury. Spinal Cord. vol. 54 (10).
- (2013) Effect of lower extremity functional electrical stimulation pulsed isometric contractions on arm cycling peak oxygen uptake in spinal cord injured individuals. Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. vol. 45 (3).
- (2012) Lower Extremity Functional Electrical Stimulation Isometric Contractions Augment Arm Cycling Peak Oxygen Uptake In Spinal Cord Injured Individuals. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 44.
- (2012) Effect of leg vascular occlusion on arm cycling peak oxygen uptake in spinal cord-injured individuals. Spinal Cord. vol. 50.
- (2012) Effect of High Aerobic Intensity Interval Treadmill Walking in People With Chronic Stroke: A Pilot Study With One Year Follow-Up. Topics in Stroke Rehabilitation. vol. 19 (4).
- (2011) Effect of aerobic high-intensity hybrid training on stroke volume and peak oxygen consumption in men with spinal cord injury. American Journal of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. vol. 90 (5).
- (2016) Treningsøvelser for rullestolbrukere. 2016. ISBN 978-82-93352-98-3.
- (2007) VO2peak and Stroke Volume of the heart are enhanced by aerobic high intensity interval hybrid training in Spinal Cord Injured individuals. 2007.