Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2015) AID expression in B-cell lymphomas causes accumulation of genomic uracil and a distinct AID mutational signature. DNA Repair. vol. 25.
- (2015) Genome-wide analysis of the oxyntic proliferative isthmus zone reveals ASPM as a possible gastric stem/progenitor cell marker overexpressed in cancer. Journal of Pathology.
- (2014) Activation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID) is localized to subnuclear domains enriched in splicing factors. Experimental Cell Research. vol. 322 (1).
- (2012) Strikingly different properties of uracil-DNA glycosylases UNG2 and SMUG1 may explain divergent roles in processing of genomic uracil. DNA Repair. vol. 11 (6).
- (2012) mtSSB may sequester UNG1 at mitochondrial ssDNA and delay uracil processing until the dsDNA conformation is restored. DNA Repair. vol. 11 (1).
- (2012) The UNG2 Arg88Cys variant abrogates RPA-mediated recruitment of UNG2 to single-stranded DNA. DNA Repair. vol. 11 (6).
- (2011) Uracil-DNA Glycosylase in Base Excision Repair and Adaptive Immunity: SPECIES DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MAN AND MOUSE. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 286 (19).
- (2011) UNG-initiated base excision repair is the major repair route for 5-fluorouracil in DNA, but 5-fluorouracil cytotoxicity depends mainly on RNA incorporation. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 39 (19).
- (2009) Uracil in DNA and its processing by different DNA glycosylases. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 364 (1517).
- (2007) Optimization of cDNA microarrays procedures using criteria that do not rely on external standards. BMC Genomics. vol. 8 (1).
- (1994) Cloning and expression of an Azotobacter vinelandii mannuronan C-5-epimerase gene. Journal of Bacteriology. vol. 176 (10).
- (2011) UNG-initiated base excision repair is the major repair route for 5-fluorouracil in DNA, but 5-fluorouracil cytotoxicity depends mainly on RNA incorporation. 4th EU-USA conference on DNA base damage and repair . UiO; Holmenkollen Park Hotell. 2011-05-18 - 2011-05-22.
- (2009) Uracil in DNA and its processing. 3rd US-EU Conference- Repair of Endogenous Genome Damage . E. Dogliotti, H. Krokan, T. Stevnsner, S. Mitra, S.H. Wilson; Moody Gardens Hotel, Galveston, Texas. 2009-02-21 - 2009-02-25.