Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Does the use of high-heeled shoes lead to fore-foot pathology? A controlled cohort study comprising 197 women. Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- (2015) Emotional, physical and sexual violence among Sami and non-Sami populations in Norway: The SAMINOR 2 questionnaire study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 43 (6).
- (2015) A combination of low serum concentrations of vitamins K<sub>1</sub> and D is associated with increased risk of hip fractures in elderly Norwegians: a NOREPOS study. Osteoporosis International.
- (2015) Low serum vitamin K1 increases the risk of hip fractures only at low vitamin D status. A NOREPOS study. Low serum vitamin K1 increases the risk of hip fractures only at low vitamin D status. A NOREPOS study. European Geriatric Medicine. vol. 6.
- (2015) Use of anti-osteoporotic drugs among women in central Norway after a forearm fracture. Use of anti-osteoporotic drugs among women in central Norway after a forearm fracture. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 25.
- (2015) Use of anti-osteoporotic drugs in central Norway after a forearm fracture. Archives of Osteoporosis. vol. 10 (30).
- (2015) No increase in risk of hip fracture at high serum retinol concentrations in community-dwelling older Norwegians: The Norwegian Epidemiologic Osteoporosis Studies. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. vol. 102 (5).
- (2015) Addressing domestic violence through antenatal care in Sri Lanka's plantation estates: Contributions of public health midwives. Social Science and Medicine. vol. 145.
- (2015) Pregnancy intendedness and the association with physical, sexual and emotional abuse - a European multi-country cross-sectional study. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 15 (120).
- (2015) Prevalence of experienced abuse in healthcare and associated obstetric characteristics in six European countries. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 94 (5).
- (2015) Educational Inequalities in Post-Hip Fracture Mortality: A NOREPOS Study. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. vol. 30 (12).
- (2015) Fear of Childbirth and Risk of Cesarean Delivery: A Cohort Study in Six European Countries. Birth. vol. 42 (1).
- (2015) Women’s health and gender perspectives in the history of modern Norwegian epidemiology. Women’s health and gender perspectives in the history of modern Norwegian epidemiology. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 25 (1-2).
- (2015) Abdominal obesity increases the risk of hip fracture. A population-based study of 43 000 women and men aged 60-79 years followed for 8 years. Cohort of Norway. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 277 (3).
- (2015) Low body mass index (BMI) as predictor of hip fracture differs by age and gender in Cohort Norway. A NOREPOS study. Low body mass index (BMI) as predictor of hip fracture differs by age and gender in Cohort Norway. A NOREPOS study. European Geriatric Medicine. vol. 6.
- (2014) Sexually transmitted infections among women attending a Norwegian Sexual Assault Centre. Sexually Transmitted Infections. vol. 90 (4).
- (2014) Sexual violence and mode of delivery: a population-based cohort study. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 121 (10).
- (2014) Sexual violence and neonatal outcome: a Norwegian population-based cohort study. BMJ Open. vol. 4 (10).
- (2014) Low serum concentrations of alpha-tocopherol are associated with increased risk of hip fracture. A NOREPOS study. Osteoporosis International. vol. 25 (11).
- (2014) Self-reported pelvic organ prolapse surgery, prevalence, and nonobstetric risk factors: findings from the Nord Trøndelag Health Study. International Urogynecology Journal. vol. 26 (3).