Postal addressDepartment of Public Health and General Practice Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7401 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Sexually transmitted infections among women attending a Norwegian Sexual Assault Centre. Sexually Transmitted Infections. volum 90.
- (2014) Sexual violence and mode of delivery: a population-based cohort study. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- (2014) Prevalence of emotional, physical and sexual abuse among pregnant women in six European countries. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica.
- (2014) A History of Abuse and Operative Delivery – Results from a European Multi-Country Cohort Study. PLoS ONE.
- (2014) Abdominal obesity increases the risk of hip fracture. A population-based study of 43 000 women and men aged 60-79 years followed for 8 years. Cohort of Norway. Journal of Internal Medicine. volum Early View.
- (2013) Ethanol and drug findings in women consulting a Sexual Assault Center - Associations with clinical characteristics and suspicions of drug-facilitated sexual assault. Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine. volum 20 (6).
- (2013) Sexual violence and antenatal hospitalization. Birth. volum 40 (4).
- (2013) Low Serum Levels of 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Predict Hip Fracture in the Elderly: A NOREPOS Study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. volum 98 (8).
- (2013) Low serum concentration of vitamin E is associated with increased risk of hip fracture in the elderly. A NOREPOS case-cohort study. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. volum 28.
- (2013) Low serum concentrations of vitamin E are associated with increased risk of hip fracture in older Norwegians. A NOREPOS study. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. volum 23.
- (2013) What predicts improvement of sexual function after pelvic floor surgery? A follow-up study. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. volum 92 (11).
- (2013) GENDER DIFFERENCES IN ALL-CAUSE MORTALITY FOLLOWING FIRST HIP FRACTURE IN 81,867 NORWEGIAN WOMEN AND MEN: THE NORWEGIAN EPIDEMIOLOGIC OSTEOPOROSIS STUDIES. Osteoporosis International. volum 24.
- (2013) Ten-year risk of second hip fracture. A NOREPOS study. Bone. volum 52 (1).
- (2013) Has fertility declined from mid-1990s to mid-2000s?. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. volum 92 (11).
- (2013) Sphincter tears and fecal incontinence, results from a population-based study in Norway. Neurourology and Urodynamics. volum 32 (6).
- (2013) Intimate partner violence and cardiovascular risk in women: a population-based cohort study. Journal of Women's Health. volum 22 (3).
- (2013) Does thyroid function influence fracture risk? Prospective data from the HUNT2 study, Norway. European Journal of Endocrinology. volum 169 (6).
- (2013) Prevalence of sexual, physical and emotional abuse in the Norwegian mother and child cohort study. BMC Public Health. volum 13.
- (2012) Excess mortality after hip fracture among elderly women in Norway : The HUNT study. Osteoporosis International. volum 23 (6).
- (2012) Alcohol and drug findings in women subjected to sexual assault in Trondheim, Norway - associations with background and assault characteristics and clinical variables. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. volum 91.