Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Emotional, physical and sexual violence among Sami and non-Sami populations in Norway: The SAMINOR 2 questionnaire study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health.
- (2015) Use of anti-osteoporotic drugs in central Norway after a forearm fracture. Archives of Osteoporosis. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2015) Addressing Domestic Violence through Antenatal Care in Sri Lanka's Plantation Estates: Contributions of Public Health Midwives. Social Science and Medicine. vol. 145 (Nov).
- (2015) Addressing domestic violence through antenatal care in Sri Lanka's plantation estates: Contributions of public health midwives. Social Science and Medicine. vol. 145.
- (2015) Pregnancy intendedness and the association with physical, sexual and emotional abuse - a European multi-country cross-sectional study. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 15 (120).
- (2015) Prevalence of experienced abuse in healthcare and associated obstetric characteristics in six European countries. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 94 (5).
- (2015) Fear of Childbirth and Risk of Cesarean Delivery: A Cohort Study in Six European Countries. Birth. vol. 42 (1).
- (2015) Women’s health and gender perspectives in the history of modern Norwegian epidemiology. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 25 (1-2).
- (2015) Abdominal obesity increases the risk of hip fracture. A population-based study of 43 000 women and men aged 60-79 years followed for 8 years. Cohort of Norway. Journal of Internal Medicine. vol. 277 (3).
- (2014) Sexually transmitted infections among women attending a Norwegian Sexual Assault Centre. Sexually Transmitted Infections. vol. 90 (4).
- (2014) Sexual violence and mode of delivery: a population-based cohort study. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 121 (10).
- (2014) Sexual violence and neonatal outcome: a Norwegian population-based cohort study. BMJ Open. vol. 4 (10).
- (2014) Low serum concentrations of alpha-tocopherol are associated with increased risk of hip fracture. A NOREPOS study. Osteoporosis International. vol. 25 (11).
- (2014) Self-reported pelvic organ prolapse surgery, prevalence, and nonobstetric risk factors: findings from the Nord Trøndelag Health Study. International Urogynecology Journal. vol. 26 (3).
- (2014) Prevalence and associate factors of fear of childbirth in 6 European countries. Sexual & Reproductive HealthCare. vol. 5 (3).
- (2014) Prevalence of emotional, physical and sexual abuse among pregnant women in six European countries. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 93 (7).
- (2014) Mortality following the first hip fracture in Norwegian women and men (1999-2008): A NOREPOS study. Bone. vol. 63.
- (2014) Infertility experience and health differentials - a population-based comparative study on infertile and non-infertile women (the HUNT Study). Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 93 (8).
- (2014) A History of Abuse and Operative Delivery – Results from a European Multi-Country Cohort Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (1).
- (2014) Impact of comorbidity, age, and gender on seasonal variation in hip fracture incidence. A NOREPOS study. Archives of Osteoporosis. vol. 9.