Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Prevalence of experienced abuse in healthcare and associated obstetric characteristics in six European countries. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica.
- (2015) Fear of Childbirth and Risk of Cesarean Delivery: A Cohort Study in Six European Countries. Birth Issues. vol. 42 (1).
- (2014) Sexually transmitted infections among women attending a Norwegian Sexual Assault Centre. Sexually Transmitted Infections. vol. 90 (4).
- (2014) Sexual violence and mode of delivery: a population-based cohort study. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 121 (10).
- (2014) Sexual violence and neonatal outcome: a Norwegian population-based cohort study. BMJ Open. vol. 4 (10).
- (2014) Low serum concentrations of alpha-tocopherol are associated with increased risk of hip fracture. A NOREPOS study. Osteoporosis International. vol. 25 (11).
- (2014) Self-reported pelvic organ prolapse surgery, prevalence, and nonobstetric risk factors: findings from the Nord Trøndelag Health Study. International Urogynecology Journal.
- (2014) Prevalence and associate factors of fear of childbirth in 6 European countries. Sexual & Reproductive HealthCare. vol. 5 (3).
- (2014) Prevalence of emotional, physical and sexual abuse among pregnant women in six European countries. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 93 (7).
- (2014) Mortality following the first hip fracture in Norwegian women and men (1999-2008): A NOREPOS study. Bone. vol. 63.
- (2014) Infertility experience and health differentials - a population-based comparative study on infertile and non-infertile women (the HUNT Study). Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 93 (8).
- (2014) A History of Abuse and Operative Delivery – Results from a European Multi-Country Cohort Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (1).
- (2014) Impact of comorbidity, age, and gender on seasonal variation in hip fracture incidence. A NOREPOS study. Archives of Osteoporosis. vol. 9.
- (2014) Abdominal obesity increases the risk of hip fracture. A population-based study of 43 000 women and men aged 60-79 years followed for 8 years. Cohort of Norway. Journal of Internal Medicine.
- (2014) Cohort profile: Norwegian Epidemiologic Osteoporosis Studies (NOREPOS). Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 42 (8).
- (2014) Adult physical, sexual, and emotional abuse and postpartum depression, a population based, prospective study of 53,065 women in the norwegian mother and child cohort study. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 14 (1).
- (2013) Ethanol and drug findings in women consulting a Sexual Assault Center - Associations with clinical characteristics and suspicions of drug-facilitated sexual assault. Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine. vol. 20 (6).
- (2013) Sexual violence and antenatal hospitalization. Birth. vol. 40 (4).
- (2013) Low Serum Levels of 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Predict Hip Fracture in the Elderly: A NOREPOS Study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 98 (8).
- (2013) Low serum concentration of vitamin E is associated with increased risk of hip fracture in the elderly. A NOREPOS case-cohort study. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. vol. 28.