Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) A combination of low serum concentrations of vitamins K1 and D is associated with increased risk of hip fractures in elderly Norwegians: a NOREPOS study. Osteoporosis International. vol. 27 (4).
- (2016) Lifetime sexual violence and childbirth expectations - A Norwegian population based cohort study. Midwifery. vol. 36.
- (2016) Forearm fractures in Central Norway, 1999–2012: incidence, time trends, and seasonal variation. Archives of Osteoporosis. vol. 11:7.
- (2016) Pregnant women's preference for cesarean section and subsequent mode of birth - a six-country cohort study. Journal of Psychosomatic Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 37 (3).
- (2016) Continued decline in hip fracture incidence in Norway: a NOREPOS study. Osteoporosis International. vol. 27.
- (2016) Age and Sex Differences in Body Mass Index as a Predictor of Hip Fracture: A NOREPOS Study. American Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 184 (7).
- (2016) Psychosocial Vulnerability Among Patients Contacting a Norwegian Sexual Assault Center. Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
- (2016) Emotional, physical, and sexual abuse and the association with symptoms of depression and posttraumatic stress in a multi-ethnic pregnant population in southern Sweden. Sexual & Reproductive HealthCare. vol. 9.
- (2015) Does the use of high-heeled shoes lead to fore-foot pathology? A controlled cohort study comprising 197 women. Foot and Ankle Surgery.
- (2015) Emotional, physical and sexual violence among Sami and non-Sami populations in Norway: The SAMINOR 2 questionnaire study. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 43 (6).
- (2015) Low serum vitamin K1 increases the risk of hip fractures only at low vitamin D status. A NOREPOS study. European Geriatric Medicine. vol. 6.
- (2015) Use of anti-osteoporotic drugs among women in central Norway after a forearm fracture. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 25.
- (2015) Use of anti-osteoporotic drugs in central Norway after a forearm fracture. Archives of Osteoporosis. vol. 10.
- (2015) No increase in risk of hip fracture at high serum retinol concentrations in community-dwelling older Norwegians: the Norwegian Epidemiologic Osteoporosis Studies. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. vol. 102 (5).
- (2015) Addressing domestic violence through antenatal care in Sri Lanka's plantation estates: Contributions of public health midwives. Social Science and Medicine. vol. 145.
- (2015) Pregnancy intendedness and the association with physical, sexual and emotional abuse - a European multi-country cross-sectional study. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 15 (120).
- (2015) Prevalence of experienced abuse in healthcare and associated obstetric characteristics in six European countries. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 94 (5).
- (2015) Educational inequalities in post-hip fracture mortality: a NOREPOS studys. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. vol. 30 (12).
- (2015) Fear of Childbirth and Risk of Cesarean Delivery: A Cohort Study in Six European Countries. Birth. vol. 42 (1).
- (2015) Women’s health and gender perspectives in the history of modern Norwegian epidemiology. Norsk Epidemiologi. vol. 25 (1-2).