Department of Public Health and General Practice
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Ethanol and drug findings in women consulting a Sexual Assault Center - Associations with clinical characteristics and suspicions of drug-facilitated sexual assault. Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine. volum 20 (6).
- (2013) Low Serum Levels of 25-Hydroxyvitamin D Predict Hip Fracture in the Elderly: A NOREPOS Study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. volum 98 (8).
- (2013) Low serum concentration of vitamin E is associated with increased risk of hip fracture in the elderly. A NOREPOS case-cohort study. Journal of Bone and Mineral Research. volum 28.
- (2013) Low serum concentrations of vitamin E are associated with increased risk of hip fracture in older Norwegians. A NOREPOS study. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. volum 23.
- (2013) Gender differences in all-cause mortality following first hip fracture in 81,867 Norwegian women and men: The Norwegian Epidemiologic Osteoporosis Studies. Osteoporosis International. volum 24.
- (2013) Ten-year risk of second hip fracture. A NOREPOS study. Bone. volum 52 (1).
- (2013) Sphincter tears and fecal incontinence, results from a population-based study in Norway. Neurourology and Urodynamics. volum 32 (6).
- (2013) Intimate partner violence and cardiovascular risk in women: a population-based cohort study. Journal of Women's Health. volum 22 (3).
- (2013) Prevalence of sexual, physical and emotional abuse in the Norwegian mother and child cohort study. BMC Public Health. volum 13.
- (2012) Excess mortality after hip fracture among elderly women in Norway : The HUNT study. Osteoporosis International. volum 23 (6).
- (2012) Alcohol and drug findings in women subjected to sexual assault in Trondheim, Norway - associations with background and assault characteristics and clinical variables. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. volum 91.
- (2012) Sexual function of partners to women with pelvic floor dysfunction. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. volum 91.
- (2012) MALE SEXUALITY AND PELVIC FLOOR SURGERY OF THEIR FEMALE PARTNER: A ONE YEAR FOLLOW UP STUDY. The Journal of Sexual Medicine. volum 9 (supp. 5).
- (2012) MAle sexuality and pelvic floor surgery of the female partner: a one year follow up study. The Journal of Sexual Medicine. volum 9.
- (2012) Sexual violence and pregnancy-related physical symptoms. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. volum 12.
- (2012) Hip fractures in Norway 1999-2008: time trends in total incidence and second hip fracture rates. A NOREPOS study. European Journal of Epidemiology. volum 27 (10).
- (2012) Fear of childbirth - does it affect mode of delivery. The BIDENS study - results from six countries. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. volum 91.
- (2012) Prevalence of fecal incontinence after vaginal deliveries versus caesarean sections. Neurourology and Urodynamics. volum 31 (6).
- (2012) Prevalence of anal incontinence among Norwegian women, a cross-sectional study (hunt 3). Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. volum 91.
- (2012) Prevalence of anal incontinence among Norwegian women: a cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. volum 2 (4).