Department of Circulation and Medical Imaging
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Peak oxygen uptake and physical activity in 13-18 year olds: The Young-HUNT Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. volum 45 (2).
- (2013) Insomnia Symptoms and Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Healthy Individuals: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Sleep. volum 36 (1).
- (2012) Fatter - but fitter? Leisure time physical activity and estimated peak oxygen uptake in a Norwegian population 1984-2008. The Nord-Trondelag Health study (HUNT 1-3). European Heart Journal. volum 33.
- (2012) Peak Oxygen Uptake And Leisure Time Physical Activity In 4427 Healthy Adults: The Hunt Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. volum 44.
- (2012) Age-predicted maximal heart rate in healthy subjects: The HUNT Fitness Study. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports.
- (2012) Exercise Patterns and Peak Oxygen Uptake in a Healthy Population: The HUNT Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. volum 44 (10).
- (2012) The association of insomnia and peak oxygen uptake. Circulation. volum 125 (19).
- (2012) Maksimal forventet hjertefrekvens. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. volum 132 (15).
- (2011) Estimating (V) over dotO(2peak) from a Nonexercise Prediction Model: The HUNT Study, Norway. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. volum 43 (11).