Background and activities
K.G. Jebsen Center for Exercise in Medicine
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) A simple nonexercise model of cardiorespiratory fitness predicts long-term mortality. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 46 (6).
- (2013) Age-predicted maximal heart rate in healthy subjects: The HUNT Fitness Study. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 23 (6).
- (2013) Peak oxygen uptake and physical activity in 13-18 year olds: The Young-HUNT Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 45 (2).
- (2013) Insomnia Symptoms and Cardiorespiratory Fitness in Healthy Individuals: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). Sleep. vol. 36 (1).
- (2012) Fatter - but fitter? Leisure time physical activity and estimated peak oxygen uptake in a Norwegian population 1984-2008. The Nord-Trondelag Health study (HUNT 1-3). European Heart Journal. vol. 33.
- (2012) Peak Oxygen Uptake And Leisure Time Physical Activity In 4427 Healthy Adults: The Hunt Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 44.
- (2012) Exercise Patterns and Peak Oxygen Uptake in a Healthy Population: The HUNT Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 44 (10).
- (2012) The association of insomnia and peak oxygen uptake. Circulation. vol. 125 (19).
- (2011) Estimating (V) over dotO(2peak) from a Nonexercise Prediction Model: The HUNT Study, Norway. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 43 (11).
- (2013) Peak oxygen uptake and habitual exercise as a basis for primary prevention. 2013. ISBN 978-82-4714888-4.