Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Epidemiology and outcome of sepsis in adult patients with Streptococcus pneumoniae infection in a Norwegian county 1993-2011: an observational study. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 16 (233).
- (2016) Prevalence of thyroid dysfunction in autoimmune and type 2 diabetes: The population-based HUNT Study in Norway. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 101 (2).
- (2016) Impact of sex and age on the performance of FINDRISC: the HUNT Study in Norway. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 4 (1).
- (2016) Soluble CXCL16 and risk of myocardial infarction: The HUNT study in Norway. Atherosclerosis. vol. 244.
- (2016) Validity of a selection of pregnancy complications in the Medical Birth Registry of Norway. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 95 (5).
- (2016) Impaired awareness of hypoglycemia in adults with type 1 diabetes is not associated with autonomic dysfunction or peripheral neuropathy. Diabetes Care. vol. 39 (3).
- (2016) The impact of infectious disease specialist consultation for Staphylococcus aureus bloodstream infections: A systematic review. Open Forum Infectious Diseases.
- (2015) Subclinical Thyroid Dysfunction and Fracture Risk A Meta-analysis. Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA). vol. 313 (20).
- (2015) Alterations in collagen fibre patterns in breast cancer. A premise for tumour invasiveness?. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). vol. 123 (1).
- (2015) Effect of Smoking on Blood Pressure and Resting Heart Rate: A Mendelian Randomization Meta-Analysis in the CARTA Consortium. Circulation: Cardiovascular Genetics. vol. 8 (6).
- (2015) Heavier smoking may lead to a relative increase in waist circumference: Evidence for a causal relationship from a Mendelian randomisation meta-analysis. The CARTA consortium. BMJ Open. vol. 5:e008808 (8).
- (2015) Impaired awareness of hypoglycaemia and peripheral autonomic neuropathy in type 1 diabetes. Diabetologia. vol. 58.
- (2015) Epidemiology and outcome of Staphylococcus aureus bloodstream infection and sepsis in a Norwegian county 1996-2011: An observational study. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 15 (1).
- (2015) Community-based health education has positive influence on the attitude to cervical cancer screening among women in rural Nepal. Journal of Cancer Education. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2015) Ca, Mg and Fe blood levels in diabetic patients differ with disease duration and glucose-lowering treatment. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. vol. 32.
- (2015) Trace elements in whole blood in the general population in Nord-Trøndelag County, Norway – the HUNT3 Survey. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. vol. 32.
- (2015) Genetic variants in the DNA repair gene NEIL3 and the risk of myocardial infarction in a nested case-control study. The HUNT Study. DNA Repair. vol. 28.
- (2015) Thyroid function within the normal range and risk of coronary heart disease an individual participant data analysis of 14 cohorts. JAMA Internal Medicine. vol. 175 (6).
- (2014) Thyroid antibody status, subclinical hypothyroidism, and the risk of coronary heart disease: An individual participant data analysis. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 99 (9).
- (2014) Fear of hypoglycemia in women and men with type 1 diabetes. Nursing Research. vol. 63 (2).