Background and activities
MD. Ph.D ( Dr. med. )
Board certified specialist in internal medicine and cardiology.
Main research interest: Echocardiography
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Diagnostic Influence of Routine Point-of-Care Pocket-size Ultrasound Examinations Performed by Medical Residents. Journal of ultrasound in medicine. vol. 34 (4).
- (2015) Recognizing the causes of in-hospital cardiac arrest — A survival benefit. Resuscitation. vol. 97.
- (2015) Causes of in-hospital cardiac arrest - Incidences and rate of recognition. Resuscitation. vol. 87.
- (2014) Feasibility and accuracy of point-of-care pocket-size ultrasonography performed by medical students. BMC Medical Education. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) Concentrations of remifentanil, propofol, fentanyl, and midazolam during rewarming from therapeutic hypothermia. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 58 (6).
- (2014) Augmented reality based tools for echocardiographic acquisitions. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2014) Blood Flow Imaging in Transesophageal Echocardiography during Atrial Septal Defect Closure: A Comparison with the Current References. Echocardiography. vol. 32 (1).
- (2014) Quantification of aortic regurgitation using high-pulse repetition frequency three-dimensional colour Doppler. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 15 (6).
- (2014) Realtime automatic detection of heart failure in echocardiography. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2013) Feasibility and accuracy of point-of-care ultrasound examination performed by medical students. European Heart Journal. vol. 34.
- (2013) Effects of hypothermia on the disposition of morphine, midazolam, fentanyl, and propofol in intensive care unit patients. Drug Metabolism And Disposition. vol. 41 (1).
- (2013) Feasibility and clinical implementation of hand-held echocardiography. Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy. vol. 11 (1).
- (2013) Feasibility and reliability of point-of-care pocket-size echocardiography performed by medical residents. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 14 (12).
- (2013) Lommeultralyd - det nye stetoskopet?. Indremedisineren.
- (2013) Transesophageal echocardiography with Blood Flow Imaging during Atrial Septal defect closure: A comparison with the current references. Cardiology in the Young. vol. 23.
- (2012) Propofol and remifentanil versus midazolam and fentanyl for sedation during therapeutic hypothermia after cardiac arrest: a randomised trial. Intensive Care Medicine. vol. 38 (6).
- (2012) Angle-independent quantification of complex flow patterns in congenital heart disease. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2012) Routinely adding ultrasound examinations by pocket-sized ultrasound devices improves inpatient diagnostics in a medical department. European journal of internal medicine. vol. 23 (2).
- (2012) Assessment of left ventricular function by GPs using pocket-sized ultrasound. Family Practice. vol. 29 (5).
- (2012) Real-time Scan Assistant for Echocardiography. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 59 (3).