Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Feasibility and accuracy of point-of-care pocket-size ultrasonography performed by medical students. BMC Medical Education. volum 14 (1).
- (2014) Concentrations of remifentanil, propofol, fentanyl, and midazolam during rewarming from therapeutic hypothermia. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. volum 58 (6).
- (2014) Augmented Reality Based Tools for Echocardiographic Acquisitions. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2014) Blood Flow Imaging in Transesophageal Echocardiography during Atrial Septal Defect Closure: A Comparison with the Current References. Echocardiography.
- (2014) Quantification of aortic regurgitation using high-pulse repetition frequency three-dimensional colour Doppler. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. volum 15 (6).
- (2013) Feasibility and accuracy of point-of-care ultrasound examination performed by medical students. European Heart Journal. volum 34.
- (2013) Effects of hypothermia on the disposition of morphine, midazolam, fentanyl, and propofol in intensive care unit patients. Drug Metabolism And Disposition. volum 41 (1).
- (2013) Feasibility and clinical implementation of hand-held echocardiography. Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy. volum 11 (1).
- (2013) Feasibility and reliability of point-of-care pocket-size echocardiography performed by medical residents. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. volum 14 (12).
- (2013) Lommeultralyd - det nye stetoskopet?. Indremedisineren.
- (2013) Transesophageal echocardiography with Blood Flow Imaging during Atrial Septal defect closure: A comparison with the current references. Cardiology in the Young. volum 23.
- (2012) Propofol and remifentanil versus midazolam and fentanyl for sedation during therapeutic hypothermia after cardiac arrest: a randomised trial. Intensive Care Medicine. volum 38 (6).
- (2012) Angle-independent quantification of complex flow patterns in congenital heart disease. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2012) Routinely adding ultrasound examinations by pocket-sized ultrasound devices improves inpatient diagnostics in a medical department. European journal of internal medicine. volum 23 (2).
- (2012) Assessment of left ventricular function by GPs using pocket-sized ultrasound. Family Practice. volum 29 (5).
- (2012) Real-time Scan Assistant for Echocardiography. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. volum 59 (3).
- (2011) A 50-year-old man with eosinophilia and cardiomyopathy: need for endomyocardial biopsy?. European Journal of Echocardiography. volum 12 (3).
- (2011) Feasibility and reliability of point-of-care pocket-sized echocardiography. European Journal of Echocardiography. volum 12 (9).
- (2011) Predictors of clinical usefulness of pocket-sized ultrasound in a general medical department. European Journal of Echocardiography. volum 12.
- (2011) Non-expert assessment of left ventricular systolic function using pocket-sized ultrasound. European Journal of Echocardiography. volum 12.