Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Looking back at Jerzy Konorski's book "Integrative Activity of the Brain", 45 years after. Acta Neurobiologiae Experimentalis. vol. 73 (4).
- (2007) Gene expression profiles in rat brain disclose CNS signature genes and regional patterns of functional specialisation. BMC Genomics. vol. 8.
- (2006) The chromogranin A peptide vasostatin-I inhibits gap formation and signal transduction mediated by inflammatory agents in cultured bovine pulmonary and coronary arterial endothelial cells. Regulatory Peptides. vol. 135 (1-2).
- (1998) Acute intrahippocampal infusion of BDNF induces lasting potentiation of synaptic transmission in the rat dentate gyrus. Journal of Neurophysiology. vol. 79 (1).
- (1991) Activation of AP5-sensitive NMDA-receptors is required to induce LTP of synaptic transmission in the lateral perforant path. European Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 3.
- (1991) Delta opioid receptor activation is required to induce LTP of synaptic transmission in the lateral perforant path in vivo. Brain Research. vol. 567.
Part of book/report
- (2002) Thirty-two years next door to Kjell Hole. A personal journey from making holes in the rat brain to making guesses about the firing of a single cell. Pain and Brain; Festschrift Kjell Hole 70 years.