Postal addressDepartment of Public Health and General Practice Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7401 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
• Cardiovascular epidemiology with focus on physical activity
• Research methods
• Physical activity and health
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Diabetes severity and the role of leisure time physical exercise on cardiovascular mortality: the Nord-Trondelag Health study (HUNT), Norway. Cardiovascular Diabetology. volum 12 (83).
- (2013) The Combined Effect of Leisure Time Physical Activity and Diabetes on Cardiovascular Mortality - The Nord-Trøndelag Health (HUNT) cohort study, Norway. Diabetes Care. volum 36 (3).
- (2013) Occupational physical activity, mentabolic syndrome andr risk of death from all causes and cardiovascular disease in the HUNT 2 cohort study. Occupational and Environmental Medicine. volum 70 (2).
- (2013) Sleep problems, exercise and obesity and risk of chronic musculoskeletal pain: The Norwegian HUNT study. European Journal of Public Health.
- (2011) Effects of aerobic versus resistance training on glycaemic control in men with type 2 diabetes. European Journal of Sport Science. volum 11 (5).
- (2009) Type 2 diabetes og glykemisk kontroll hos menn. Er stryketrening like effektivt som utholdenhetstrening?. Norsk idrettsmedisin.