Department of Circulation and Medical Imaging
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Brage Høyem Amundsen
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts.
- (2013) Heart transplant systolic and diastolic function is impaired by prolonged pretransplant graft ischaemic time and high donor age: an echocardiographic study. European Journal of Cardio-Thoracic Surgery. volum 44 (2).
- (2013) Three-Dimensional Echocardiography in the Evaluation of Global and Regional Function in Patients with Recent Myocardial Infarction: A Comparison with Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Echocardiography. volum 30 (6).
- (2012) Comparison of a new methodology for the assessment of 3D myocardial strain from volumetric ultrasound with 2D speckle tracking. International Journal of Cardiac Imaging. volum 28 (5).
- (2012) Fusion of 3D echocardiographic and cardiac magnetic resonance volumes. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2012) Aerobic interval training increases peak oxygen uptake more than usual care exercise training in myocardial infarction patients: a randomised, controlled study. Clinical Rehabilitation. volum 26 (1).
- (2012) One year of high-intensity interval training improves exercise capacity, but not left ventricular function in stable heart transplant recipients: A randomised controlled trial. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology.
- (2012) Strain rate imaging combined with wall motion analysis gives incremental value in direct quantification of myocardial infarct size. EHJ Cardiovascular Imaging. volum 13 (11).
- (2011) A 50-year-old man with eosinophilia and cardiomyopathy: need for endomyocardial biopsy?. European Journal of Echocardiography. volum 12 (3).
- (2011) A comparison of retrospectively self-gated magnetic resonance imaging and high-frequency echocardiography for characterization of left ventricular function in mice. Laboratory Animals. Journal of the Laboratory Animal Science Association. volum 45 (1).
- (2011) One-arm maximal strength training improves work economy and endurance capacity but not skeletal muscle blood flow. Journal of Sports Sciences. volum 29 (2).
- (2011) Multi-modal cardiac image fusion and visualization on the GPU. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2011) Peak systolic velocity indices are more sensitive than end-systolic indices in detecting contraction changes assessed by echocardiography in young healthy humans. European Journal of Echocardiography. volum 12 (12).
- (2010) Onset of exercise training 14 days after uncomplicated myocardial infarction: a randomized clinical trial. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. volum 17 (4).
- (2010) High-intensity exercise training in mice with cardiomyocyte-specific disruption of Serca2. Journal of applied physiology. volum 108 (5).
- (2010) Recovery of Function After Acute Myocardial Infarction Evaluated by Tissue Doppler Strain and Strain Rate. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. volum 23 (4).
- (2010) Quantification of aortic regurgitation using high pulse repetition frequency 3D color Doppler. European Journal of Echocardiography. volum 11.
- (2010) Quantification of Mitral Regurgitation Using High Pulse Repetition Frequency Three-Dimensional Color Doppler. Journal of the American Society of Echocardiography. volum 23 (1).
- (2010) Reproducibility in echocardiographic assessment of the left ventricular global and regional function, the HUNT study. European Journal of Echocardiography. volum 11 (2).
- (2009) 3-D Speckle Tracking for Assessment of Regional Left Ventricular Function. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. volum 25 (3).
- (2009) Regional myocardial long-axis strain and strain rate measured by different tissue Doppler and speckle tracking echocardiography methods: a comparison with tagged magnetic resonance imaging. European Journal of Echocardiography. volum 10 (2).