Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Integrability properties of Kahanʼs method. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical. vol. 47 (36).
- (2014) Preserving first integrals with symmetric Lie group methods. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems. vol. 34 (3).
- (2014) The minimal stage, energy preserving Runge-Kutta method for polynomial Hamiltonian systems is the Averaged Vector Field method. Mathematics of Computation. vol. 83 (288).
- (2013) An introduction to Lie group integrators - basics, new developments and applications. Journal of Computational Physics. vol. 257, Part B.
- (2013) Geometric properties of Kahan's method. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical. vol. 46 (2).
- (2012) Preserving energy resp. dissipation in numerical PDEs using the ‘‘Average Vector Field’’ method. Journal of Computational Physics. vol. 231 (20).
- (2011) Topics in structure-preserving discretization. Acta Numerica. vol. 20.
- (2011) A General Framework for Deriving Integral Preserving Numerical Methods for PDEs. SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing. vol. 33 (5).
- (2011) Preserving multiple first integrals by discrete gradients. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical. vol. 44 (30).
- (2010) Energy-Preserving Integrators and the Structure of B-series. Foundations of Computational Mathematics. vol. 10 (6).
- (2010) On conjugate B-series and their geometric structure. Journal on Numerical Analysis Industrial and Applied Mathematics. vol. 5 (1-2).
- (2009) Energy-preserving Runge-Kutta methods. Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Analysis. vol. 43 (4).
- (2009) Structure of B-series for some classes of Geometric Integrators. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1168.
- (2009) Plane wave stability of some conservative schemes for the cubic Schrödinger equation. Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Analysis. vol. 43 (4).
- (2008) Symmetric exponential integrators for the nonlinear Schroedinger equation. Foundations of Computational Mathematics. vol. 8.
- (2008) Symplectic integration of the Carnassa-Holm equation. Journal of Computational Physics. vol. 227.
- (2008) Multi-symplectic integration of the Camassa–Holm equation. Journal of Computational Physics. vol. 227 (11).
- (2006) Solving the nonlinear Schrodinger equation using exponential integrators. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 27 (4).
- (2006) Order conditions for commutator-free Lie group methods. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General. vol. 39 (19).
- (2005) B-series and order conditions for exponential integrators. SIAM Journal on Numerical Analysis.