Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Time domain simulation of vortex-induced vibrations in stationary and oscillating flows. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 61.
- (2016) Vortex-induced vibration of a flexible cylinder: Interaction of the in-line and cross-flow responses. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 63.
- (2015) Fatigue damage from time domain simulation of combined in-line and cross-flow vortex-induced vibrations. Marine Structures. vol. 41.
- (2015) Fatigue damage induced by vortex-induced vibrations in oscillatory flow. Marine Structures. vol. 40.
- (2015) Out-of-plane vortex-induced vibration of a steel catenary riser caused by vessel motions. Ocean Engineering. vol. 109.
- (2014) Features of vortex-induced vibration in oscillatory flow. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 136 (1).
- (2014) A simplified method for time domain simulation of cross-flow vortex-induced vibrations. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 49.
- (2014) Fatigue damage of a steel catenary riser from vortex-induced vibration caused by vessel motions. Marine Structures. vol. 39.
- (2010) Large Eddy Simulation on Interaction Between in-Line and Cross-Flow Oscillation of A Circular Cylinder. China Ocean engineering. vol. 24 (4).
- (2008) FEM modelling and automatic control for collision prevention of top tensioned risers. Marine Structures. vol. 21 (1).
- (2006) Blind predictions of laboraty measurements of vortex-induced vibrations of a Tension Riser. Journal of Fluids and Structures.
- (2006) On fatigue damage accumulation from in-line and cross-flow vortex-induced vibrations on risers. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 22.
- (2006) Modelling and Control of Colliding top Tensioned Risers in Deep Waters. Elsevier IFAC Publications / IFAC Proceedings series.
- (2005) Assessment of Fatigue Safety Factors for Deep-Water Risers in Relation to VIV. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 127.
- (2005) Blind predictions of laboratory measurements of vortex-induced vibrations of a tension riser. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 21.
- (2005) Reduction of VIV using suppression devices - An empirical approach. Marine Structures. vol. 18.
- (2004) A Reliability-based Control Algorithm for Dynamic Positioning of Floating Vessels. Structural Safety. vol. 26.
- (2003) Titanium pipes subjected to bending moment and external pressure. Computers & structures. vol. 81 (81).
- (2003) Direct numerical simulation and experimental investigation on suppression of vortex induced vibrations of circular cylinders by radial water jets. Flow Turbulence and Combustion. vol. 71.
- (2001) Optimal Setpoint Chasing in Dynamic Positioning of Deep-Water Drilling and Intervention Vessels. International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control. vol. 11.