Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Associations Between the Readiness for Return to Work Scale and Return to Work: A Prospective Study. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2016) Effects of Inpatient Multicomponent Occupational Rehabilitation versus Less Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation on Somatic and Mental Health: Secondary Outcomes of a Randomized Clinical Trial. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2016) Changes in cognitive functioning in sick-listed participants in occupational rehabilitation: A feasibility study. Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy. vol. 23 (6).
- (2016) Work participation and health-related characteristics of sickness absence beneficiaries with multiple somatic symptoms. Public Health. vol. 133.
- (2016) Effects of a randomized controlled intervention trial on return to work and health care utilization after long-term sickness absence. BMC Public Health. vol. 16 (1149).
- (2016) Labour market trajectories following sickness absence due to self-reported all cause morbidity - A longitudinal study. BMC Public Health. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) Multicentre validation of frequent sickness absence predictions. Occupational Medicine. vol. 66 (1).
- (2015) Effectiveness of psychoeducation in reducing sickness absence and improving mental health in individuals at risk of having a mental disorder: A randomised controlled trial. BMC Public Health. vol. 15 (763).
- (2014) A Prospective Study of the Association Between the Readiness for Return to Work Scale and Future Work Participation in Norway. Journal of occupational rehabilitation. vol. 24 (4).
- (2014) Sickness absence patterns and trends in the health care sector: 5-year monitoring of female municipal employees in the health and care sectors in Norway and Denmark. Human Resources for Health. vol. 12 (1).
- (2014) Psychoeducation to facilitate return to work in individuals on sick leave and at risk of having a mental disorder: Protocol of a randomised controlled trial. BMC Public Health. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) Cross-National Validation of Prognostic Models Predicting Sickness Absence and the Added Value of Work Environment Variables. Journal of occupational rehabilitation. vol. 25 (2).
- (2015) Hvordan fungerer arbeidsavklaringspenger (AAP) som ytelse og ordning? Et samarbeidsprosjekt mellom SINTEF og Nasjonalt kompetansesenter for arbeidsretta rehabilitering. 2015.