Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) The Impact of an eHealth Portal on Health Care Professionals’ Interaction with Patients: Qualitative Study. Journal of Medical Internet Research. vol. 17 (11).
- (2015) Designing for movement quality in exergames: Lessons learned from observing senior citizens playing stepping games. Gerontology. vol. 61 (2).
- (2013) Human-centred methods in the design of an e-health solution for patients undergoing weight loss treatment. International Journal of Medical Informatics. vol. 82 (11).
- (2013) Interaction Design for and with the Lived Body : Some Implications of Merleau-Ponty’s Phenomenology. ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction. vol. 20 (1).
- (2012) Mobile health IT: The effect of user interface and form factor on doctor–patient communication. International Journal of Medical Informatics. vol. 81 (1).
- (2012) Validating WCAG versions 1.0 and 2.0 through usability testing with disabled users. Universal Access in the Information Society. vol. 11 (4).
- (2011) Designing for the secondary user experience. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6949 (4).
- (2011) Management of Weight-Loss: Patients’ and Healthcare Professionals’ Requirements for an E-health System for Patients. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 6776.
- (2010) Fidelity Considerations for Simulation-Based Usability Assessments of Mobile ICT for Hospitals. International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction. vol. 26 (5).
- (2010) Usability testing of mobile ICT for clinical settings: Methodological and practical challenges. International Journal of Medical Informatics. vol. 79 (4).
- (2008) A comparison of location and token-based interaction techniques for point-of-care access to medical information. Personal and Ubiquitous Computing. vol. 12.
- (2007) A comparison of location and token-based interaction techniques for point-of-care access to medical information. Personal and Ubiquitous Computing.
- (2007) Visualizing Interaction in Digitally Augmented Spaces: Steps toward a Formalism for Location-Aware and Token-Based Interactive Systems. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 4551.
- (1984) Test Generation through Logic Programming. Integration. vol. 2 (1).
- (2011) Proceedings of the fifth international symposium on Human Factors Engineering in Health Informatics. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2011. ISBN 978-82-519-2830-4.
- (2006) Proceedings of the Fourth Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction. ACM Press. 2006. ISBN 1-59593-325-5.
- (2006) Proceedings of the Fourth Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction (NordiCHI 2006). ACM Press. 2006. ISBN 1595933255.
- (2006) Foreword: Proceedings of the 4th Nordic conference on Human-computer interaction: changing roles. Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). 2006. ISBN 1-59593-325-5.
- (2005) User Involvement in e-Government Development Projects. 2005. ISBN 82-14-03807-3.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Assessing seniors' user experience (UX) of exergames for balance training. NordiCHI '14 : Proceedings of the 8th Nordic Conference on Human-Computer Interaction: Fun, Fast, Foundational, Oct 26-30 2014, Helsinki, Finland.