Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Breaking Solitary Waves and Breaking Wave Forces on a Vertically Mounted Slender Cylinder over an Impermeable Sloping Seabed. Journal of Ocean Engineering and Marine Energy. vol. 3 (1).
- (2017) Reliability analysis of wake-induced collision of flexible risers. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 62.
- (2017) Random wave-driven seabed shear stress estimation in shallow water based on long-term variation of deep water wave conditions. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M).
- (2017) Stokes drift estimation for sea states based on long-term variation of wind statistics. Coastal Engineering Journal. vol. 59 (2).
- (2017) Wave-induced bottom shear stress estimation in shallow water exemplified by using deep water wind statistics. Oceanologia. vol. 59 (2).
- (2017) Application of wave runup and wave rundown formulae based on long-term variation of wave conditions. Coastal Engineering. vol. 120.
- (2016) Large Eddy Simulations of flow around a circular cylinder close to a flat seabed. Marine Structures. vol. 46.
- (2016) Hydrodynamic Characteristics and Geometric properties of Plunging and Spilling Breakers over Impermeable Slopes. Ocean Modelling. vol. 103.
- (2016) Numerical and Experimental investigation of breaking wave interaction with a vertical slender cylinder. Energy Procedia. vol. 94.
- (2016) Extreme wave condition at Doggerbank. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 138 (4).
- (2016) Visualisation of the effect of different types of marine growth on cylinders' wake structure in low Re steady flows. Ocean Engineering. vol. 115.
- (2016) Comparative study of joint distributions of wave height and surf parameter for individual waves including spectral bandwidth effects. Coastal Engineering. vol. 114.
- (2016) Random wave-induced onshore scour characteristics around submerged breakwaters on mild slopes. Journal of Coastal Research. vol. 75 (Special issue).
- (2016) Effects of water depth and spectral bandwidth on Stokes drift estimation based on short-term variation of wave conditions. Coastal Engineering. vol. 114.
- (2016) Scour around vertical piles due to random waves alone and random waves plus currents on mild slopes. Ocean Systems Engineering. vol. 6 (2).
- (2016) Large-eddy simulations of flow normal to a circular disk at Re=1.5×105. Computers & Fluids. vol. 140.
- (2016) Analysis of Observed Streaming in Field Measurements. Journal of waterway, port, coastal, and ocean engineering. vol. 142 (3).
- (2015) Large Eddy Simulations of Flow Around Tandem Cylinders Close to a Horizontal Wall. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering. vol. 25 (3).
- (2015) Three-dimensional streaming in the seabed boundary layer beneath propagating waves with an angle of attack on the current. Journal of Geophysical Research - Oceans. vol. 120 (6).
- (2015) Characteristics and Profile Asymmetry Properties of Waves Breaking over an Impermeable Submerged Reef. Coastal Engineering. vol. 100.