Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) Three-dimensional streaming in the seabed boundary layer beneath propagating waves with an angle of attack on the current. Journal of Geophysical Research - Oceans. vol. 120 (6).
- (2015) Characteristics and Profile Asymmetry Properties of Waves Breaking over an Impermeable Submerged Reef. Coastal Engineering. vol. 100.
- (2015) Breaking Characteristics and Geometric Properties of Spilling Breakers over Slopes. Coastal Engineering. vol. 95.
- (2015) Stokes drift estimation based on long-term variation of wave conditions. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). vol. 229 (2).
- (2015) Suspended sediments due to random waves including effects of second order wave asymmetry and boundary layer streaming. Ocean Engineering. vol. 104.
- (2015) Sea Spray Aerosol Flux Estimation on Long-term Variation of Wave Statistics. Oceanologia. vol. 57.
- (2014) Large Eddy Simulations of flow around a smooth circular cylinder in a uniform current in the subcritical flow regime. Ocean Engineering. vol. 77.
- (2014) Wave-induced current for long-crested and short-crested random waves. Ocean Engineering. vol. 81.
- (2014) A rational approach to seepage flow effects on bottom friction beneath random waves. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 47.
- (2014) Seepage effects on bedload sediment transport rate by random waves. Ocean Engineering. vol. 82.
- (2014) Burial and scour of truncated cones due to long-crested and short-crested nonlinear random waves. Ocean Systems Engineering. vol. 4 (1).
- (2014) Stokes drift estimation for deep water waves based on short-term variation of wave conditions. Coastal Engineering. vol. 88.
- (2014) Physical modelling of water, fauna and flora: Knowledge gaps, avenues for future research and infrastructural needs. Journal of Hydraulic Research. vol. 52 (3).
- (2014) Large-eddy simulation of the flow normal to a flat plate including corner effects at a high Reynolds number. Journal of Fluids and Structures. vol. 49.
- (2013) Wave-induced drag force on vegetation under shoaling random waves. Coastal Engineering. vol. 78.
- (2013) The seabed boundary layer beneath waves opposing and following a current. Continental Shelf Research. vol. 65.
- (2013) Combined tidal and wind driven flows and bedload transport over a flat bottom. Ocean Modelling. vol. 68.
- (2013) Some statistical aspects of wave-induced drift in sea states. Coastal Engineering. vol. 78.
- (2013) Effects of Sand-Clay Mixtures on Scour around Vertical Piles due to Long-Crested and Short-Crested Nonlinear Random Waves. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 135 (3).
- (2013) Scour Around Vertical Pile Foundations for Offshore Wind Turbines Due to Long-Crested and Short-Crested Nonlinear Random Waves. Journal of Offshore Mechanics and Arctic Engineering-Transactions of The Asme. vol. 135 (1).