Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Large Eddy Simulations of flow around a circular cylinder close to a flat seabed. Marine Structures. vol. 46.
- (2016) Breaking Solitary Waves and Breaking Wave Forces on a Vertically Mounted Slender Cylinder over an Impermeable Sloping Seabed. Journal of Ocean Engineering and Marine Energy.
- (2016) Effects of water depth and spectral bandwidth on Stokes drift estimation based on short-term variation of wave conditions. Coastal Engineering.
- (2016) Analysis of Observed Streaming in Field Measurements. Journal of waterway, port, coastal, and ocean engineering. vol. 142 (3).
- (2015) Large Eddy Simulations of Flow Around Tandem Cylinders Close to a Horizontal Wall. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering. vol. 25 (3).
- (2015) Three-dimensional streaming in the seabed boundary layer beneath propagating waves with an angle of attack on the current. Journal of Geophysical Research - Oceans. vol. 120 (6).
- (2015) Characteristics and Profile Asymmetry Properties of Waves Breaking over an Impermeable Submerged Reef. Coastal Engineering. vol. 100.
- (2015) Breaking Characteristics and Geometric Properties of Spilling Breakers over Slopes. Coastal Engineering. vol. 95.
- (2015) Hydrodynamic Characteristics and Geometric properties of Plunging and Spilling Breakers over Impermeable Slopes. Ocean Modelling.
- (2015) Drag forces on aquatic plants in nonlinear random waves plus current. Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science. vol. 165.
- (2015) Long-term Wave Power Statistics for Individual Waves. Journal of energy resources technology. vol. 137 (4).
- (2015) Estimation of wave runup on shorelines based on long-term variation of wave conditions. Journal of Ocean Engineering and Marine Energy. vol. 1.
- (2015) Stokes drift estimation based on long-term variation of wave conditions. Journal of Engineering for the Maritime Environment (Part M). vol. 229 (2).
- (2015) Random wave-induced current on mild slopes. Ocean Modelling. vol. 96 (2).
- (2015) Suspended sediments due to random waves including effects of second order wave asymmetry and boundary layer streaming. Ocean Engineering. vol. 104.
- (2014) Large Eddy Simulations of flow around a smooth circular cylinder in a uniform current in the subcritical flow regime. Ocean Engineering. vol. 77.
- (2014) Wave-induced current for long-crested and short-crested random waves. Ocean Engineering. vol. 81.
- (2014) A rational approach to seepage flow effects on bottom friction beneath random waves. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 47.
- (2014) Seepage effects on bedload sediment transport rate by random waves. Ocean Engineering. vol. 82.
- (2014) Burial and scour of truncated cones due to long-crested and short-crested nonlinear random waves. Ocean Systems Engineering. vol. 4 (1).