Background and activities
Previously, I have worked as an Associate Professor at School of Information Technology, Monash University, Malaysia. Earlier, I also served as an Assistant Professor at Department of Computer Engineering, Atilim University, Turkey.
- Software Quality
- Software Process
- Agile Methods
- Requirement Engineering
- Software Measurement and Metrics
- Communication, Coordination and Collaboration Issues in Software Development
- Software Testing
- Software Engineering Education
- Information Systems
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) SikkerhetsLøypa-Knowledge Toward Sustainable and Secure Paths of Creative and Critical Digital Skills. Entertainment Computing–ICEC 2017: 16th IFIP TC 14 International Conference Proceedings.
- (2017) Knowledge management in requirement elicitation: Situational methods view. Computer Standards & Interfaces.
- (2017) Exploring and Expanding Students' Success in Software Testing. Information Technology and People.
- (2016) Information Systems in Distributed Environment. Computer Standards & Interfaces. vol. 48.
- (2015) Assessing Team Work in Engineering Projects. International journal of engineering education. vol. 31 (2).
- (2014) Theory of Reasoned Action application for Green Information Technology acceptance. Computers in Human Behavior. vol. 36 (July).
- (2014) Teaching Software Verification and Validation Course: A Case Study. International journal of engineering education. vol. 30 (6A).
- (2013) Test Case Prioritization: A Systematic Mapping Study. Software quality journal. vol. 21 (3).
- (2013) Applications of Stakeholder Theory in Information Systems and Technology. Engineering Economics. vol. 24 (3).
- (2012) Industry Oriented Advanced Software Engineering Education Curriculum. Croatian Journal of Education. vol. 14 (3).
- (2012) Green Information Technology/Information System Education: Curriculum Views. Technics Technologies Education Management: TTEM. vol. 7 (2).
- (2012) Measuring Project and Quality Aspects in Agile Software Development. Technics Technologies Education Management: TTEM. vol. 7 (1).
- (2012) A Global Software Inspection Process for Distributed Software Development. Journal of universal computer science (Online). vol. 18 (19).
- (2012) Impact of physical ambiance on communication, collaboration and coordination in agile software development: An empirical evaluation. Information and Software Technology. vol. 54 (10).
- (2011) E-Government - Exploring the Different Dimensions Of Challenges, Implementation, and Success Factors. Data Base for Advances in Information Systems. vol. 42 (4).
- (2011) ERP System Implementation: Evidence from the Oil and gas Sector. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica. vol. 8 (4).
- (2011) E-learning experience at various universities: Academics perspective. Tehnicki Vjesnik. vol. 18 (1).
- (2011) Legal Business Information System: Implementation Process View. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica. vol. 8 (2).
- (2011) New Inheritance Complexity Metrics for Object-Oriented Software Systems and their Evaluation with Weyuker’s Properties. Computing and informatics. vol. 30 (2).
- (2011) A Review of Non-Technical Issues in Global Software Development. International journal of computer applications in technology. vol. 40 (3).
- (2011) Complex Software Project Development: Agile Methods Adoption. Journal of Software Maintenance and Evolution: Research and Practice. vol. 23 (8).
- (2011) Object-Oriented Inheritance Metrics related with Cognitive Complexity. Fundamenta Informaticae. vol. 111 (1).
- (2011) Research Trends in Management Issues of Global Software Development: Evaluating the Past to Envision the Future. Journal of Global Information Technology Management. vol. 14 (4).
- (2010) Application of RFID in Aviation Industry: An Exploratory Review. Promet. vol. 22 (5).
- (2010) ERP System Implementation in FMCG Sector. Tehnicki Vjesnik. vol. 17 (1).
- (2010) Improving Baggage Tracking, Security & Customer Services with RFID in the Airline Industry. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica. vol. 7 (2).
- (2010) Managing Requirements in Market-Driven Software Project - Agile Methods View. Tehnicki Vjesnik. vol. 17 (2).
- (2009) Customer Relationship Management - Implementation Process Perspective. Acta Polytechnica Hungarica. vol. 6 (4).
- (2009) Effective Communication, Collaboration and Coordination in eXtreme Programming: Human Centric Perspective in Small Organization. Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing. vol. 19 (5).
- (2009) Simplified Software Inspection in Compliance with International Standards. Computer Standards & Interfaces. vol. 31 (4).
- (2009) Software Process Improvement in SMEs: A Comparative View. Computer Science and Information Systems. vol. 6 (1).
- (2007) Achieving Success in Supply Chain Management Software by Agility. Product-Focused Software Process Improvement, 8th International Conference, PROFES 2007, Riga, Latvia, July 2-4, 2007, Proceedings.
- (2007) An Efficient Software Review Process for Small & Medium Enterprises. IET Software. vol. 1 (4).
- (2006) Software Quality Assurance Models in SME – A Comparison. International Journal of Information Technology and Management. vol. 6 (1).