Postal addressDepartment of Mathematical Sciences Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Mats Harald Andreas Ehrnström
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Steady-state fingering patterns for a periodic Muskat problem. Methods and Applications of Analysis. volum 20 (1).
- (2013) Global bifurcation for the Whitham equation. Mathematical Modelling of Natural Phenomena. volum 8 (5).
- (2012) On the existence and stability of solitary-wave solutions to a class of evolution equations of Whitham type. Nonlinearity. volum 25 (10).
- (2011) Steady water waves with critical layers. SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics.
- (2011) Well-posedness, instabilities, and bifurcation results for the flow in a rotating Hele-Shaw cell. Journal of Mathematical Fluid Mechanics. volum 13.
- (2011) Steady water waves with multiple critical layers: interior dynamics. Journal of Mathematical Fluid Mechanics.
- (2011) Steady water waves with multiple critical layers. SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis. volum 43.
- (2011) Asymptotic integration of second order nonlinear difference equations. Glasgow Mathematical Journal. volum 53.