Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Calculation of EEDIweather for a general cargo vessel. Ocean Engineering. vol. 122.
- (2016) Model test and simulation of a ship with wavefoils. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 57.
- (2015) Bølgekraft som skipsmotor. Dagens næringsliv.
- (2014) Experiments with actively pitch-controlled and spring-loaded oscillating foils. Applied Ocean Research. vol. 48.
Part of book/report
- (2014) Performance of a Ship Powered Purely by Renewable Energy. ASME 2014 33rd International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering, Volume 8A: Ocean Engineering.
- (2013) The Effect of a Fixed Foil on Ship Propulsion and Motions. Proceedings of the Third International Symposium on Marine Propulsors.
- (2011) Wind Turbine Propulsion of Ships. Proceedings of The Second International Symposium on Marine Propulsors.
- (2015) Wave Propulsion of Ships. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-0702-0.