Postal addressDepartment of Mathematical Sciences Norwegian University of Science and Technology 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Preface to the minisymposium on Structure Preserving Integrators for Differential Equations. AIP Conference Proceedings.
- (2014) Integrability properties of Kahanʼs method. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical. volum 47 (36).
- (2014) Preserving first integrals with symmetric Lie group methods. Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems. volum 34 (3).
- (2014) The minimal stage, energy preserving Runge-Kutta method for polynomial Hamiltonian systems is the Averaged Vector Field method. Mathematics of Computation. volum 83 (288).
- (2013) An introduction to Lie group integrators - basics, new developments and applications. Journal of Computational Physics. volum 257, Part B.
- (2013) Geometric properties of Kahan's method. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical. volum 46 (2).
- (2012) Preserving energy resp. dissipation in numerical PDEs using the ‘‘Average Vector Field’’ method. Journal of Computational Physics. volum 231 (20).
- (2012) Preface of the "Symposium on structure-preserving numerical methods for differential equations". AIP Conference Proceedings.
- (2011) Semi-Lagrangian multistep exponential integrators for index 2 differential-algebraic systems. Journal of Computational Physics. volum 230 (9).
- (2010) Energy-Preserving Integrators and the Structure of B-series. Foundations of Computational Mathematics. volum 10 (6).
- (2010) On conjugate B-series and their geometric structure. Journal on Numerical Analysis Industrial and Applied Mathematics. volum 5 (1-2).
- (2010) A Hamiltonian and multi-Hamiltonian formulation of a rod model using quaternions. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. volum 199 (45-48).
- (2010) Hamiltonian and multi-Hamiltonian formulation of a rod model using quaternions. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. volum 199 (45-48).
- (2010) Algorithm 903: FRB-Fortran Routines for the Exact Computation of Free Rigid Body Motions. ACM Transactions on Mathematical Software. volum 37 (2).
- (2009) Semi-Lagrangian Runge-Kutta Exponential Integrators for Convection Dominated Problems. Journal of Scientific Computing. volum 41 (1).
- (2009) Parallelization in time for thermo-viscoplastic problems in extrusion of aluminium. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. volum 79 (5).
- (2009) Energy-preserving Runge-Kutta methods. Mathematical Modelling and Numerical Analysis. volum 43 (4).
- (2009) Structure of B-series for some classes of Geometric Integrators. AIP Conference Proceedings. volum 1168.
- (2009) An elastic rod model and its Hamiltonian structure. AIP Conference Proceedings. volum 1168.
- (2008) Symmetric exponential integrators for the nonlinear Schroedinger equation. Foundations of Computational Mathematics. volum 8.