Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Do parental heights influence pregnancy length?: a population-based prospective study, HUNT 2. BMC Pregnancy and Childbirth. vol. 13.
- (2012) Offspring Birth Weight and Cardiovascular Risk in Parents-A Population-based HUNT 2 Study. American Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 175 (6).
- (2011) Cardiovascular risk factors prior to conception and the length of pregnancy: population-based cohort study. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 204 (6).
- (2010) Hypertension in Pregnancy and Later Cardiovascular Risk Common Antecedents?. Circulation. vol. 122 (6).
- (2009) Hypertensive Disorders in Pregnancy and Subsequently Measured Cardiovascular Risk Factors. Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 114 (5).
- (2008) Obstetric brachial plexus palsy: a birth injury not explained by the known risk factors. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 87 (10).
- (2007) Ny forståelse av preeklampsi. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 127.
- (2007) Prepregnancy cardiovascular risk factors as predictors of pre-eclampsia:population based cohort study. BMJ (British Medical Journal). vol. 335 (7627).
Part of book/report
- (2014) Hypertensive svangerskapskomplikasjoner og eklampsi. Veileder i fødselshjelp 2014.