Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Optimizing day-ahead bid curves in hydropower production. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag.
- (2016) Opportunity-cost-pricing of reserves for a simple hydropower system. International Conference on the European Energy Market. vol. 2016-July.
- (2016) Comparing Bidding Methods for Hydropower. Energy Procedia. vol. 87.
- (2016) Applying successive linear programming for stochastic short-term hydropower optimization. Electric power systems research. vol. 130.
- (2014) Evaluating a stochastic-programming-based bidding model for a multireservoir system. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems. vol. 29 (4).
- (2015) Validating the SHARM model. 2015. ISBN 978-82-594-3642-9. SINTEF Energi. Rapport (TR A7521).