Background and activities
- Cand. med. (MD) 1997 Gesamthochschule Klinikum Essen, Germany
- Specialist in Otorhinolaryngology 2009
- PhD 2009-2013 Devellopment of a computerized pain body map
Field of interest
- ENT Head and Neck cancer
- Medical technology
- Pain treatment and pain assessment
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) The Language of Pain – better requirements for pain tools. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. volum 1251.
- (2014) Development and testing of a computerized pain body map in patients with advanced cancer. Journal of Pain Symptom and Management. volum 47 (1).
- (2014) Security Considerations for Tablet-based eHealth Applications. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. volum 1251.
- (2013) Proceed with Caution: Transition from Paper to Computerized Pain Body Maps. Procedia Computer Science. volum 21.
- (2013) HealthIn: Toward a New Paradigm for Physician-Patient Communication. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. volum 984.
- (2012) Radio-wave Therapy of Inferior Turbinates for Treatment of Intractable Vasomotor Rhinitis-A Clinical Study of the Subjective Long-term Outcome. Clinical Medicine and Diagnostics. volum 2 (1).
- (2010) Acceptability and Validity of a Computerised Body Map for Pain Assessment in Cancer Patients. Palliative Medicine : A Multiprofessional Journal. volum 24 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2013) An Improved Digital Pain Body Map. Proceedings of the IEEE 15th International Conference on e-Health Networking, Applications and Services (Healthcom 2013).
- (2014) PAHI 2014 : Practical Aspects of Health Informatics. Proceedings of the 2nd European Workshop on Practical Aspects of Health Informatics, Trondheim, Norway, May 19-20. 2014. CEUR Workshop Proceedings (1251).