Postal addressFaculty of Medicine Department of Cancer Research and Molecular Medicine Department of Neuroscience Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim
Ellen A. Andreassen Jaatun
Short biography Max 160 characters [0/160]
- Cand. med. (MD) 1997 Gesamthochschule Klinikum Essen, Germany
- Specialist in Otorhinolaryngology 2009
- PhD 2009-2013 Devellopment of a computerized pain body map
Field of interest
- ENT Head and Neck cancer
- Medical technology
- Pain treatment and pain assessment
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2014) Development and Testing of a Computerized Pain Body Map in Patients With Advanced Cancer. Journal of Pain Symptom and Management. volum 47 (1).
- (2013) Proceed with Caution: Transition from Paper to Computerized Pain Body Maps. Procedia Computer Science. volum 21.
- (2013) HealthIn: Toward a New Paradigm for Physician-Patient Communication. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. volum 984.
- (2012) Radio-wave Therapy of Inferior Turbinates for Treatment of Intractable Vasomotor Rhinitis-A Clinical Study of the Subjective Long-term Outcome. Clinical Medicine and Diagnostics. volum 2 (1).
- (2010) Acceptability and Validity of a Computerised Body Map for Pain Assessment in Cancer Patients. Palliative Medicine : A Multiprofessional Journal. volum 24 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2013) An Improved Digital Pain Body Map. Proceedings of the IEEE 15th International Conference on e-Health Networking, Applications and Services (Healthcom 2013).