Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2015) MRI Reveals the in Vivo Cellular and Vascular Response to BEZ235 in Ovarian Cancer Xenografts with Different PI3-Kinase Pathway Activity. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 112 (3).
- (2014) Dynamic contrast enhanced MRI detects early response to adoptive NK cellular immunotherapy targeting the NG2 proteoglycan in a rat model of glioblastoma. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (9).
- (2014) Periodicity in tumor vasculature targeting kinetics of ligand-functionalized nanoparticles studied by dynamic contrast enhanced magnetic resonance imaging and intravital microscopy. Angiogenesis. vol. 17 (1).
- (2014) Dynamic Contrast Enhanced MRI Detects Early Response to Adoptive NK Cellular Immunotherapy Targeting the NG2 Proteoglycan in a Rat Model of Glioblastoma. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (9).
- (2013) Low-molecular contrast agent DCE-MRI and DW-MRI in early assessment of bevacizumab treatment in breast cancer xenografts. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 38 (5).
- (2012) Early MRI findings of targeting the NG2 proteoglycan in GBM. The FASEB Journal. vol. 26.
- (2012) The Effect of Nanoparticle Polyethylene Glycol Surface Density on Ligand-Directed Tumor Targeting Studied in Vivo by Dual Modality Imaging. ACS Nano. vol. 6 (6).
- (2012) In vivo MRI and histopathological assessment of tumor microenvironment in luminal-like and basal-like breast cancer xenografts. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging. vol. 35 (5).
- (2012) Metabolic Responses to VEGF Inhibition in Patient-derived Breast Cancer Xenografts. European Journal of Cancer. vol. 48 (supp. 5).
- (2010) Monitoring the Effect of Docetaxel Treatment in MCF7 Xenografts Using Multimodal In Vivo and Ex Vivo Magnetic Resonance Methods, Histopathology and Gene Expression. Translational Oncology. vol. 3 (4).
- (2010) Assessment of early docetaxel response in an experimental model of human breast cancer using DCE-MRI, ex vivo HR MAS, and in vivo 1H MRS. NMR in Biomedicine. vol. 23 (1).
- (2010) Distinct choline metabolic profiles are associated with differences in gene expression for basal-like and luminal-like breast cancer xenograft models. BMC Cancer. vol. 10.
- (2009) Blood Supply in Melanoma Xenografts Is Governed by the Morphology of the Supplying Arteries. Neoplasia. vol. 11 (3).
- (2015) Multi-modal Imaging of Tumor Vasculature and Treatment Response in Preclinical Cancer Models. 2015. ISBN 978-82-326-1005-1.
- (2010) Assessment of tumor microenvironment and treatment effects in human breast cancer xenografts using MR imaging and spectroscopy. 2010. ISBN 978-82-471-2455-0.