Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Differences in communication within the nursing group and with other professions at a hospital unit. Journal of Clinical Nursing.
- (2016) Exploring nursing staffs communication in stressful and non-stressful situations. Journal of Nursing Management. vol. 24 (2).
- (2016) Exploring experiences of fostering positive work environment in Norwegian nursing homes: A multi method study. Clinical Nursing Studies. vol. 4 (4).
- (2016) Managing innovation in eldercare: A glimpse into what and how public organizations are planning to deliver healthcare services for their future elderly. International Journal of Healthcare Management. vol. 9 (3).
- (2016) From routine to uncertainty: Leading adaptable teams within integrated operations. Scandinavian Psychologist.
- (2015) Demystifying eldercare: Managing and innovating from a public-entity’s perspective. International Journal of Healthcare Management. vol. 8 (1).
- (2014) The impact of work culture on quality of care in nursing homes - a review study. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 28 (3).
- (2014) Introduction to the Special Issue: Leadership and the Group. Small Group Research. vol. 45 (4).
- (2013) Expectations and desires of palliative health care personnel concerning their future work culture. Journal of Hospital Administration. vol. 2 (3).
- (2013) Work culture among healthcare personnel in a palliative medicine unit. Palliative & Supportive Care. vol. 11 (2).
- (2012) Work Culture among Health Care Personnel in a Palliative Medicine Unit. Psychology and Health. vol. 27.
- (2011) The nature of differences between two professions in six Norwegian hospitals. Psychology and Health. vol. 26.
- (2010) Ledelse og utvikling av høytelsesteam - et spørsmål om mestring av kompleksitet og balanse. Scandinavian Journal of Organizational Psychology. vol. 2 (1).
- (2009) Measuring attitudes to change and relation competence in a palliative medicine unit. Psychology and Health. vol. 24.
- (2009) Før du vurderer teambygging myter og fakta om ledergrupper og effektivitet. Magma - Tidsskrift for økonomi og ledelse. vol. 12 (1).
- (2007) Systematizing Person-Group Relations (SPGR) : A field theory of social interaction. Small Group Research. vol. 38 (5).
- (2006) Maturity and effectiveness in small groups. Nordic Psychology. vol. 58 (1).
- (2005) Experiences of Group Culture and Patterns of Interaction in Psychotherapy Supervision Groups. Clinical Supervisor. vol. 23 (1).
- (2004) Success on the Internet � optimizing relationships through the corporate site. International Journal of Information Management. vol. 24.
- (2014) Resultater gjennom team. Universitetsforlaget. 2014. ISBN 978-82-15-01968-0.