Postal addressDepartment of Circulation and Medical Imaging Norwegian University of Science and Technology Postboks 8905 7491 Trondheim Norway
Background and activities
My main area of research is coronary artery disease. I am involved in both epidemiological, clinical and basic science projects. As of date I am specifically working with studies on effects of physical exercise and fitness on coronary artery plaque composition.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2012) Abnormal glucose regulation and gender-specific risk of fatal coronary artery disease in the HUNT 1 study. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. volum 46 (4).
- (2012) Insomnia and Endothelial Function - The HUNT 3 Fitness Study. PLoS ONE. volum 7 (12).
- (2008) Repeated image analyses improves accuracy in assessing arterial flow-mediated dilatation. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. volum 42 (5).
- (2006) Radial artery diameter and vasodilatory properties after transradial coronary angiography. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. volum 82 (5).
- (2012) The risk of acute myocardial infarction: Is dyslipidemia more detrimental for men than for women? The HUNT2 Study. Vårmøtet 2012 . Norsk Cardiologisk Selskap; Trondheim. 2012-06-01 - 2012-06-01.
- (2007) Glucometabolic status and endothelial function in patients with established coronary artery disease. Diabetesforskningskonferansen 2007 ; 2007-02-07 - 2007-02-09.