Background and activities
- PhD medical statistics, University of Oslo, 1990
- MSc pharm. University of Oslo, 1985
- applied statistics
- properties of statistical methods
- clinical cancer research
- controlled clinical trials
- assessment of efficacy and safety of new drugs
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Cetuximab in treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer: Final survival analyses and extended RAS data from the NORDIC-VII study. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 116 (10).
- (2017) Validation of FRAX and the impact of self-reported falls among elderly in a general population: the HUNT study, Norway. Osteoporosis International.
- (2017) Trends in use of warfarin and direct oral anticoagulants in atrial fibrillation in Norway, 2010 to 2015. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- (2017) Associations of maternal vitamin B12 concentration in pregnancy with the risks of preterm birth and low birth weight: a systematic review and meta-analysis of individual participant data. American Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 185 (3).
- (2017) Cooperation between geriatricians and general practitioners for improved pharmacotherapy in home-dwelling elderly people receiving polypharmacy - the COOP Study: Study protocol for a cluster randomised controlled trial. Trials. vol. 18 (1).
- (2017) Language competence and communication skills in 3-year-old children after prenatal exposure to analgesic opioids. Pharmacoepidemiology and Drug Safety. vol. 26 (6).
- (2017) Health-related quality of life in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer, association with systemic inflammatory response and RAS and BRAF mutation status. European Journal of Cancer. vol. 81.
- (2016) Palliative pelvic radiotherapy for symptomatic rectal cancer–a prospective multicenter study. Acta Oncologica. vol. 55 (12).
- (2016) Motor development in children prenatally exposed to selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors: a large population-based pregnancy cohort study. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 123 (12).
- (2016) Delirium is a risk factor for further cognitive decline in cognitively impaired hip fracture patients. Archives of gerontology and geriatrics (Print). vol. 64.
- (2016) Immune response and long-term clinical outcome in advanced melanoma patients vaccinated with tumor-mRNA-transfected dendritic cells. Oncoimmunology. vol. 5 (11).
- (2016) Survival-associated heterogeneity of marker-defined perivascular cells in colorectal cancer. OncoTarget. vol. 7 (27).
- (2016) Effects of strength training on muscle cellular outcomes in prostate cancer patients on androgen deprivation therapy. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 26 (9).
- (2016) Quality of life in older and frail patients after surgery for colorectal cancer-A follow-up study. Journal of Geriatric Oncology. vol. 7 (3).
- (2016) Interleukin-6 and C-reactive protein as prognostic biomarkers in metastatic colorectal cancer. OncoTarget. vol. 7 (46).
- (2015) Study findings challenge the content validity of the Canadian Consensus Criteria for adolescent chronic fatigue syndrome. Acta Paediatrica. vol. 104 (5).
- (2015) Palliative pelvic radiotherapy for symptomatic incurable prostate cancer - A prospective multicenter study. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 115 (3).
- (2015) Effects of low-dose clonidine on cardiovascular and autonomic variables in adolescents with chronic fatigue: A randomized controlled trial. BMC Pediatrics. vol. 15.
- (2015) The protocol of the oslo study of clonidine in elderly patients with delirium; LUCID: A randomised placebo-controlled trial. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 15:7.
- (2015) Effects of strength training on body composition, physical functioning, and quality of life in prostate cancer patients during androgen deprivation therapy. Acta Oncologica. vol. 54 (10).