Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Prolonged epileptiform EEG runs are associated with persistent seizures in juvenile myoclonic epilepsy. Epilepsy Research. vol. 134.
- (2017) Therapeutic Drug Monitoring of Lacosamide in Norway: Focus on Pharmacokinetic Variability, Efficacy and Tolerability. Neurochemical Research.
- (2017) Pharmacokinetic variability, efficacy and tolerability of eslicarbazepine acetate – A national approach to the evaluation of therapeutic drug monitoring data and clinical outcome. Epilepsy Research. vol. 129.
- (2016) Treatment non-adherence in pseudo-refractory epilepsy. Epilepsy Research. vol. 122.
- (2016) ADCK3 mutations with epilepsy, stroke-like episodes and ataxia: a POLG mimic?. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 23 (7).
- (2016) Alcohol withdrawal syndrome: mechanisms, manifestations, and management. Acta Neurologica Scandinavica. vol. 135 (1).
- (2016) The Impact of Pharmacokinetic Interactions with Eslicarbazepine Acetate Versus Oxcarbazepine and Carbamazepine in Clinical Practice. Therapeutic Drug Monitoring. vol. 38 (4).
- (2016) The impact of sleep loss on the facilitation of seizures: A prospective case-crossover study. Epilepsy Research. vol. 127.
- (2016) No association between non-bullous skin reactions from lamotrigine and heterozygosity of UGT1A4 genetic variants *2(P24T) or *3(L48V) in Norwegian patients. Seizure. vol. 45.
- (2015) The relationship between epilepsy and religiosity illustrated by the story of the visionary mystic Wise-Knut. Epilepsy & Behavior. vol. 46.
- (2015) Generalized epilepsy in a family with basal ganglia calcifications and mutations in SLC20A2 and CHRNB2. European Journal of Medical Genetics. vol. 58 (11).
- (2015) Third International Congress on Epilepsy, Brain and Mind: Part 1. Epilepsy & Behavior. vol. 50.
- (2015) Treatment non-adherence as a trigger for status epilepticus: An observational, retrospective study based on therapeutic drug monitoring. Epilepsy Research. vol. 113.
- (2015) Interactions between hormonal contraception and antiepileptic drugs: Clinical and mechanistic considerations. Seizure. vol. 28.
- (2015) Do HLA-A markers predict skin-reactions from aromatic antiepileptic drugs in a Norwegian population? A case control study. Epilepsy Research. vol. 118.
- (2014) Substance use disorders and psychotic disorders in epilepsy: a population-based registry study. Epilepsy Research. vol. 108 (8).
- (2014) Antiepileptika og medfødte misdannelser. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 134 (12-13).
- (2014) Frequencies of UGT1A4*2 (P24T) and *3 (L48V) and their effects on serum concentrations of lamotrigine. European journal of drug metabolism and pharmacokinetics.
- (2014) Nonadherence to treatment causing acute hospitalizations in people with epilepsy: An observational, prospective study. Epilepsia. vol. 55 (11).
- (2014) Clinical heterogeneity of juvenile myoclonic epilepsy: Follow-up after an interval of more than 20 years. Seizure. vol. 23 (5).