Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Can Athlete-Centered Coaching Stimulate Need Satisfaction and Prevent Athlete Burnout?. International Journal of Sport Management.
- (2016) Can the Attention Training Technique Reduce Burnout in Junior Elite Athletes?. The International Journal of Coaching Science.
- (2016) How do world-class Nordic Combined athletes differ from specialized cross-country skiers and ski jumpers in sport-specific capacity and training characteristics?. International Journal of Sports Physiology and Performance.
- (2015) Debriefing a Rescue Mission during a Terror Attack. Leadership & Organization Development Journal. vol. 36 (6).
- (2015) How Mindfulness Training may mediate Stress, Performance and Burnout. The Sport journal.
- (2015) The Effects from Mindfulness Training on Norwegian Junior elite Athletes in Sport. International Journal of Applied Sports Sciences. vol. 27 (2).
- (2015) Examining possible relationship between mindfulness, stress, school- and sport performances and athlete burnout. The International Journal of Coaching Science. vol. 9 (1).
- (2015) Examining possible relationships between self-determination and burnout among junior athletes in sport. The International Journal of Coaching Science. vol. 9 (2).
- (2015) A Qualitative Exploration of Possible Effects from Attention Training Techniques on Norwegian Junior Athletes in Sport. The Sport journal.
- (2015) Experiences from Attention Training Techniques among Athletes. The Sport journal.
- (2015) Coaches' Perceptions of how Coaching Behavior affects Athletes: An Analysis of their Position on Basic Assumptions in the Coaching Role. International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research. vol. 11 (1).
- (2015) Emotions in Sport: Contributions from Hedonic and Eudaimonic Well-Being. Athletic Insight: The Online Journal of Sport Psychology. vol. 7 (3).
- (2014) The Coach-Athlete Relationship and Expectations. International Journal of Humanities and Social Science. vol. 4 (11).
- (2014) The Coach-athlete relationship and Self-determination: Assessing an Athlete Centered Scale in sport. International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research. vol. 7 (1).
- (2014) Junior Athletes' Goal Orientation, Motivation, and Emotional and Physical Exhaustion. The International Journal of Coaching Science. vol. 8 (1).
- (2014) Performance Progress and Leadership Behavior. The International Journal of Coaching Science. vol. 8 (1).
- (2014) Subjectivity about Communication in Different Learning Contexts in Sport. Operant Subjectivity. vol. 37 (3).
- (2013) Masterstudenters opplevelse av møter med veileder: ’’Det er veiledningen som gjør at en føler at en mestrer’’. UNIPED. vol. 36 (2).
- (2013) Junior Athletes' school- and sport performances and Burnout. International Journal of Social Sciences.
- (2013) Coaches' Coach Competence and Influence on Organizational Learning. Organization Development Journal. vol. 31 (2).