Background and activities
Fields of interests and present research activities
- Low temperature fuel cells
- Bipolar plates
- Oxygen evolution in aqueous electrowinning (Cu, Zn) and water electrolysis
- Anode processes in low temperature fuel cells (hydrogen, CO, methanol, ethanol, formic acid)
- TMT4110 General Chemistry (spring 2017)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Thin film nanoporous electrodes for the selective catalysis of oxygen in abiotically catalysed micro glucose fuel cells. Journal of Materials Science. vol. 51 (19).
- (2016) A microfluidic electrochemical cell with integrated PdH reference electrode for high current experiments. Electrochimica Acta.
- (2015) Thermal conductivity in the three layered regions of MPL coated PTL for the PEM fuel cell. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 40 (46).
- (2015) A semianalytical method for simulating mass transport at channel electrodes. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. vol. 745.
- (2015) Zirconium hydrogen phosphate as an additive in electrocatalytic layers for the oxygen evolution reaction in PEM water electrolysis. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 40 (32).
- (2014) Carbon-polymer composite coatings for PEM fuel cell bipolar plates. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 39 (2).
- (2014) Effects of temperature, triazole and hot-pressing on the performance of TiO2 photoanode in a solid-state photoelectrochemical cell. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 115.
- (2014) Dynamic electrochemical impedance spectroscopy, for electrocatalytic reactions. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 131.
- (2014) Improved catalytic activity of mixed platinum catalysts supported on various carbon nanomaterials. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 267.
- (2013) Dynamic electrochemical impedance spectroscopy of Pt/C-based membrane-electrode assemblies subjected to cycling protocols. Journal of Power Sources. vol. 242.
- (2013) In Situ and Ex situ Contact Resistance Measurements of Stainless Steel Bipolar Plates for PEM Fuel Cells. ECS Transactions. vol. 50 (2).
- (2013) Effect of heat treatment on the electrocatalytic properties of nano-structured Ru cores with Pt shells. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. vol. 704.
- (2013) Composite Thin Film Iridium-Niobium Oxide Electrocatalysts for the Oxygen Evolution Electrode. ECS Transactions. vol. 50 (36).
- (2012) Improved electrode systems for reverse electro-dialysis and electro-dialysis. Desalination. vol. 285.
- (2012) A Study of Methanol Oxidation by Dynamic Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy. ECS Transactions. vol. 41 (21).
- (2012) Kinetic study of CO oxidation on clean and oxidized Pt. Electrochimica Acta. vol. 82.
- (2012) The effect of pH and halides on the corrosion process of stainless steel bipolar plates for proton exchange membrane fuel cells. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 37 (23).
- (2011) High-Temperature Electrochemical Characterization of Ru Core Pt Shell Fuel Cell Catalyst. Fuel Cells. vol. 11 (6).
- (2011) CO stripping as an electrochemical tool for characterization of Ru@Pt core-shell catalysts. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. vol. 655 (2).
- (2010) CO-stripping at Ru nanoparticles. ECS Transactions. vol. 28 (21).